Abandoned Carts doesn't seems to work.

Ecomm

Abandoned Carts addon doesn't seems to work on my store so is anybody here that using this addon have problems please let me know.
If I select the period when the add on can watch after cusomers when I go back on another page on the wordpress cpanel and come back to Abandoned Carts the period it is unselected.
Ex. If I select 01.11.2020 until 20.11.2020 when I come back to Abandoned Carts this interval it is unselected and it is empty.
Anyone had this problem or I do something wrong? Thank!20201101_193705.jpg

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Abandoned Carts addon doesn't seems to work on my store so is anybody here that using this addon have problems please let me know.
If I select the period when the add on can watch after cusomers when I go back on another page on the wordpress cpanel and come back to Abandoned Carts the period it is unselected.
Ex. If I select 01.11.2020 until 20.11.2020 when I come back to Abandoned Carts this interval it is unselected and it is empty.
Anyone had this problem or I do something wrong? Thank!View attachment 13351

Hello, thank you for paying our attention to this issue in Abandoned Cart add-on!

It will be fixed in the nearest Abandoned Cart add-on update.

chris37

Hello!

I've checked the issue you describe in thread you mention. In order to investigate and check this issue, our developer will require your WP-admin access details.
Not again this please "access in your site"!
I have 2 site with both the same proplem..
And I known other member have this issue us well.

Please follow the instructions... download the woo alidropship Abandoned Carts then go and upload your logo in the template email and sent it in your gmail ...
No access need from my end ... is the add-on issue , not of the site and no from my setting.
Or just ignore it if you don't want to help because is a free add-on....
So I suggested the alidropship member who are use woo plugin to never install the alidropship abandoned cart and go with woocomerce abandoned cart which working perfect!

How I say many time the alidropship staff always give more attention to the original plugin then woo .. because this issue I mentioned above is never appear on the original.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Not again this please "access in your site"!
I have 2 site with both the same proplem..
And I known other member have this issue us well.

Please follow the instructions... download the woo alidropship Abandoned Carts then go and upload your logo in the template email and sent it in your gmail ...
No access need from my end ... is the add-on issue , not of the site and no from my setting.
Or just ignore it if you don't want to help because is a free add-on....
So I suggested the alidropship member who are use woo plugin to never install the alidropship abandoned cart and go with woocomerce abandoned cart which working perfect!

How I say many time the alidropship staff always give more attention to the original plugin then woo .. because this issue I mentioned above is never appear on the original.
Hello!

As I've mentioned above, we require an access to a website where the issue is reproduced. I'm afraid, but it doesn't reproduce from our side. In case you need this issue to be solved, feel free to provide your WP-admin access details, is is absolutely safe.

Ecomm

Hello, thank you for paying our attention to this issue in Abandoned Cart add-on!

It will be fixed in the nearest Abandoned Cart add-on update.
Thank you for the quick response. So it is a bug there, I mean this add-on can't be used and I think it has a higher priority then when do you estimate the next fix?
Thank you!

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the quick response. So it is a bug there, I mean this add-on can't be used and I think it has a higher priority then when do you estimate the next fix?
Thank you!
Hello!

Yes, there is an issue in our Abandoned Cart add-on which doesn't allow to save the chosen period for statistics display. It will be fixed in the nearest Abandoned Cart add-on update (it may take up to several days).

Ecomm

Hello!

Yes, there is an issue in our Abandoned Cart add-on which doesn't allow to save the chosen period for statistics display. It will be fixed in the nearest Abandoned Cart add-on update (it may take up to several days).
Thank you for the response.
Also please take a look on Email Templates page.
When I try to click on the Use Default Settings button then instead templates to be overwritten the add-on creates new templates instead.Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 12.27.19.png

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the response.
Also please take a look on Email Templates page.
When I try to click on the Use Default Settings button then instead templates to be overwritten the add-on creates new templates instead.View attachment 13362
'Use Default Settings' button does not overwrite any templates, it creates 5 default pre-designed templates, which are ready to use.

'Use Default Settings' button does not overwrite any templates in order to avoid any custom designed templates to be accidentally lost.

In case you don't need any template, you can just click delete button next to this template.

Ecomm

'Use Default Settings' button does not overwrite any templates, it creates 5 default pre-designed templates, which are ready to use.

'Use Default Settings' button does not overwrite any templates in order to avoid any custom designed templates to be accidentally lost.

In case you don't need any template, you can just click delete button next to this template.
Ok I understand thank you!

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I wish you fix a the issue i mentioned as well on my post!!!!!!

Hello!

I have double checked the issue you mentioned about affected image in the email sent by the Abandoned Cart add-on in this thread:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/abandoned-cart.3994/page-11#post-77265

Here is the result:

Screenshot (15).png

As you can see, there are no affected images in this e-mail, this is not a test e-mail (as you can see a Product in this e-mail), and this e-mail has a logo (Andy Warhol Woo), which I have put manually to this template.

In this case, I'm afraid, we are not able to reproduce the issue you mention from our side, which also doesn't allow us to fix it.

In case you need this issue to be solved, feel free to provide your WP-admin access details, is is absolutely safe.

chris37

Hello!

I have double checked the issue you mentioned about affected image in the email sent by the Abandoned Cart add-on in this thread:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/abandoned-cart.3994/page-11#post-77265

Here is the result:

View attachment 13484

As you can see, there are no affected images in this e-mail, this is not a test e-mail (as you can see a Product in this e-mail), and this e-mail has a logo (Andy Warhol Woo), which I have put manually to this template.

In this case, I'm afraid, we are not able to reproduce the issue you mention from our side, which also doesn't allow us to fix it.

In case you need this issue to be solved, feel free to provide your WP-admin access details, is is absolutely safe.
This is not gmail.