A lot of views no conversions

Bart S

Hi everyone!

I'm a new user of dropship woo. So far so good, I think the website looks good, I have a lot of site views since day 1 (it was over 4k) and basically every day I'm reaching close to 2k views... and NO CONVERSIONS... I sold 6 items so far for whole amount od 120$, the shop is running about two weeks. I'm not sure is it the fault of the website itself, prices... I don't know. Maybe you guys have any advice. Please have a look at my site - maybe you have some suggestions www.cheapguitarstuff.com

Thanks
B

Mar

Hi everyone!

I'm a new user of dropship woo. So far so good, I think the website looks good, I have a lot of site views since day 1 (it was over 4k) and basically every day I'm reaching close to 2k views... and NO CONVERSIONS... I sold 6 items so far for whole amount od 120$, the shop is running about two weeks. I'm not sure is it the fault of the website itself, prices... I don't know. Maybe you guys have any advice. Please have a look at my site - maybe you have some suggestions www.cheapguitarstuff.com

Thanks
B
You are lucky to have sold 6 items with the shop that opened just two weeks ago. Some stores have been lunched six months ago and never have a single sale yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ola

Cookie

You are lucky to have sold 6 items with the shop that opened just two weeks ago. Some stores have been lunched six months ago and never have a single sale yet.

That sounds scary... am 1 day away from crossing my 1st month and no sales yet, can't imagine waiting for 6 months or more, will feel damn dejected and probably will regret setting up this whole alidropship journey. I do believe dropshipping works, am selling on a major online marketplace but sales have slowed down. That's why i started this alidropship store.

Not expecting brisk sales but it seems to be a waiting game for most store owners except for the owners of the in-house dropship stores. (kittenrules and the other 2)

Mar

That sounds scary... am 1 day away from crossing my 1st month and no sales yet, can't imagine waiting for 6 months or more, will feel damn dejected and probably will regret setting up this whole alidropship journey. I do believe dropshipping works, am selling on a major online marketplace but sales have slowed down. That's why i started this alidropship store.

Not expecting brisk sales but it seems to be a waiting game for most store owners except for the owners of the in-house dropship stores. (kittenrules and the other 2)
Believe me, I have seen a number of people sharing their frustrations here in the forum about having not a single sale at all since their store was launched.

Moha

Believe me, I have seen a number of people sharing their frustrations here in the forum about having not a single sale at all since their store was launched.

I would agree. 6 sales in two weeks is actually great going.

I had zero sale for two months. But I know it works.

Mar

Do you think buying a ready to start store will start selling immediately that the plugin ones?
Very unlikely. The custom store is only the basics. You have to continue building the website and market the products. Money don't just come in, you have to work hard.