A few critical suggestions to add to template...

Beckster

Hi there,

Ok, I realise this plugin doesn't run with Woo - so I have to ask for these changes or it's very sadly a refund...

I just purchased the template and plugin and that it pulls in the reviews and is streamlined considerably to pull in the products from Ali. Love the layout - brilliant...

BUT, as a direct response marketer there are things I'd like to see, sadly missing from the template.

I visited the HarryPotter mock site and I have a few important suggestions that need added without question to the templates:

1. Facebook Pixel not installed - sorry I don't see it coming up in Chrome and this is by far 101 critical.

2. Terms and Conditions check box under checkout button is by law necessary for us running e-commerce business from UK.

3. A newsletter check box with words "Join our VIP newsletter to get club discounts" blurb with box (already checked) is missing from bottom of checkout page...I can't see if we can optionally add this with the templates?? If not, you leave a lot of emails off your leads list!

4. A way to cross-sell + upsell on the cart button? When you click "Add to Cart" there is no pop up that says something like: "Customers Who Bought This, Also Bought xyz,: get 20% OFF the if you buy all 3 Today" that is a pop up and focusing customer on the sale....again, critical to maximise cart value. Can't see it...An example of this is Beeketing plugin in Woo does it very nicely...

5. A way to hide certain product pages...so if we decide to do a "FREE! Just pay shipping and handling" promotion, we can duplicate retail product page and hide the free product page. In woo, you just use the search-exclude plugin + wordpress visibility tab...if not...it will show the free product listed next to the same 'retail' product and show in search box which isn't very good...so it's important to have this option.

I'm not sure of the flexibility I have with this template. I realised after purchase that we wouldn't be able to integrate any other plugins? or?

Many thanks for your response soon - do love the layout and design.

Beckster.
P.S. Could this all be customised in the basic customisation service you offer if we want this added? Thanks for answer in advance.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

1. We do not run FB ads, that's why we did not install FB pixel, however you can easily add your FB pixel on Customisation menu including events tracking.
2. It's possible to integrate such a check box I think.
3. That's a good idea! We will consider it.
4. We are working on this feature.
5. There is a feature for creating "FREE+shipping" products, but there is no option to create duplicate products, because they are imported and updated by product IDs.

We offer 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the product, a full refund will be given on your request.

Beckster

Hi Yaros,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. Sadly, after much consideration of your product I have to ask for a refund.

--> I think that if you could possibly integrate this plugin WITH Woo-commerce you would have a clear outstanding winner.

As it is, it sort of falls short in that everything is hard wired in like you're building your own platform that no-one can easily change or integrate with. I would then have to ask repeatedly for things to be customised costing me a lot of money from Upwork etc to get simple jobs coded, when in Woo it's done with a simple, often free plugin that can be changed later very easily. As you know this is why Woo is such a great platform versus Shopify (very expensive apps) and rather inflexible.

- I see also you don't do CSV bulk order uploads either - this is absolutely critical to running the business once those orders get big.

Anyway, again I learnt much about your journey building this plugin from the dropship forum was enlightening...very well done.

Good luck with this project and I'll be the first to buy the plugin when it can integrate with Woo...:)

Beckster

dezigna

I'm in the same spot as the guy above. The alidropship plugin seems to be done around seo. Bought the plugin but can't use it as it doesn't work well for a direct response marketer who for example buys ads on FB and need to run a conversion funnel for products. I will stick around though if these features are a work in progress instead of asking for a refund. I'd prefer to have all the features I need in one app instead of getting a ton of stuff for woocommerce or shopify to get the features you need to run a effective marketing campaign.

This I think should be how you present alidropship. An alternative to tons of plugins to get things done as opposed to woocommerce and shopify.

Yaros

Staff member
I'm in the same spot as the guy above. The alidropship plugin seems to be done around seo. Bought the plugin but can't use it as it doesn't work well for a direct response marketer who for example buys ads on FB and need to run a conversion funnel for products. I will stick around though if these features are a work in progress instead of asking for a refund. I'd prefer to have all the features I need in one app instead of getting a ton of stuff for woocommerce or shopify to get the features you need to run a effective marketing campaign.
Thank you! We have already integrated FB pixel, and we are working now on adding cross-selling and other necessary marketing tools. I am also not fond of using tons of plugins and don't like the functionality and speed of WOO commerce platform when it deals with products having many variations. This platform and the way it is organised does not fit such kind of sites. So, we are going to release a WOO version of the AliDropship plugin, but I personally will not use it.

Beckster

Sometimes you have to go with what the market wants, not what you personally prefer...:)...Let us know when it going to be released??? time frame estimates? Thanks again.

The Dropper

Alidrpship is a 100% tool dedicated to Dropshipping while Shopify & Woocomerce are Online Store tool where you can run any kind of commerce , so it's not like " i'll create something i prefer , but create something Dropshippers would prefer" including myself , who do want a Simple tool with all the necessary features you need to run a "Dropshipping" business . And not having to deal with a bunch of expensive apps , or overload your wordpress with dozens of plugins .

Cheers .

Yaros

Staff member
Sometimes you have to go with what the market wants, not what you personally prefer...:)...Let us know when it going to be released??? time frame estimates? Thanks again.
Honestly saying, I am developing this tool for myself and my own dropshipping needs, because I see here more potential rather than selling the plugin. However, you are right, if there is such a huge demand, we should release it. I think I will be able to give ETA next week.

Beckster

Alidrpship is a 100% tool dedicated to Dropshipping while Shopify & Woocomerce are Online Store tool where you can run any kind of commerce , so it's not like " i'll create something i prefer , but create something Dropshippers would prefer" including myself , who do want a Simple tool with all the necessary features you need to run a "Dropshipping" business . And not having to deal with a bunch of expensive apps , or overload your wordpress with dozens of plugins .

Cheers .
Honestly saying, I am developing this tool for myself and my own dropshipping needs, because I see here more potential rather than selling the plugin. However, you are right, if there is such a huge demand, we should release it. I think I will be able to give ETA next week.

Ok, I'll check back here for any updates...this is awesome Yaros!