100K $ With Drop-shipping

Tokay

So how's the store going? Still using instagram shoutouts or have you had more success with Insta/FB ads? I've tried a few FB ad campaigns in the past and they didn't do so well, high CPC and no conversions.

Don James

Hi Moussdog and all

I am new here, just started last week.
Reading your journey is inspiring.
What is your advice for a beginner

Regards
Don

Moussdog

Started a new niche 48h ago and I already have 1700 followers on Insta, it's all about smart work.

Add me on snapchat for tips: MousslimLgh

Attachments

• IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 172

Moussdog

4200 followers 4 days!! Stop spending a lot of money on FB Ads when you start a shop, focus on Instagram, save money and THEN crush it with Facebook!

Snapchat: MousslimLgh

Attachments

• IMG_2710.PNG
    IMG_2710.PNG
    209.2 KB · Views: 104

Don James

Hi Moussdog, you really inspiring me to move.
Your 4 days 4200 followers is amazing. How do you target people to follow you on instagram

Moussdog

Hi Moussdog, you really inspiring me to move.
Your 4 days 4200 followers is amazing. How do you target people to follow you on instagram
I choose the Instagram with the best engagement and promote a trending product, or a funny post related to my products! Thanks!

Belinda

Congrats thats awesome! I find the same with Facebook ads, pay alot for no click through, dont bother with facebook ads anymore. I find twitter good for followers (not ads) just organic posts on twitter

Don James

Congrats thats awesome! I find the same with Facebook ads, pay alot for no click through, dont bother with facebook ads anymore. I find twitter good for followers (not ads) just organic posts on twitter

Hi Belinda
You mean better to go organic in twitter rather than Facebook