3 sites for sale

Richard Barcsik

I have 3 sites with 3 aliplugin licence + 1 social rabbit licence.

I wanna sell my whole godaddy account with the 3 sites hosting +1 gratis domain.

First (main) site has 500+ products in the tv series category, 8-10 orders/month (200-300$ revenue/100-150$ profit only from GOOGLE organic traffic).
Second site has 120 products in the pet accessories category, no sales yet, but I never really paid attention to that site.
Third site has 40 products in the teeth whitening category, TWO SALES from organic traffic in the past.

The main site has 5600+ instagram follower, pinterest, twitter account with social rabbit plugin.
Second site has 6000+ instagram follower, 2200+ facebook like.
Third site has 1150+ facebook likes.

Why am I selling these sites?

Because I have a lot other projects to do, I want to start another dropship business in the future, but now I want to focus on other projects.

I never sold anything like a site or domain, that's why I want to sell the whole account with all sites, I can't and don't want to transfer one by one. Except if someone is willing to show me how can I do that.

PM me for more information and then give me an offer for the 3 sites.

Richard Barcsik

I forgot to mention, I worked a lot with the main site, every title is unique, worked on the on-page and off-page SEO. All traffic coming from Google, there's no expense besides hosting.

shonny

Hi,

Are you still selling the sites. If you are, kindly PM me the URL , pricing and I would like to have a look at google analytics stats. Thanks

Richard Barcsik

Still available for sale!

bestseries.shop
petgear.shop
purewhite.shop

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 85

davesweney

I'll give you $400 for the three stores plus control of all associated ADS licenses, social accounts, logo graphics (PSD, PNG, and JPEG files available?), and domains (when does renewal come up please?)...I will move the stores to my own hosting service which will cost me $360 USD plus have to add additional SSL, dedicated IP, CDN for the remainder of the year and etc. so I will be out $1000 getting started...If that would work for you, let me know...Cheers...Dave