2checkout Error 300 Unauthorized

M4XW3LL

I'm getting this error when trying to use Credit Card payment via 2checkout integration.
1539723058849.png
I've checked all my private keys and publishable numbers, everything is correct.

Demo mode is set to OFF
1539723227542.png

Anyone else have the same issue?

M4XW3LL

My issue is resolved.

The reason behind the error was a missing phone number from the customer.
2checkout doesn't accept payments that don't have a phone number, so make sure to have it set as obligatory:
1539864603216.png

Thank you for the fast fix, Christina!

geh17

Hi @Christina @Yaros,

I've also encountered this issue about the phone number field for those using 2checkout payment gateway and just figured out recently and lose a lot of potential sales because of this.

I am using Davinci theme. Currently, the plugin/theme only highlights the field in red when it is left blank. It would be a big help and greatly appreciated if you can also add below notification on the phone number field "Enter a valid phone number". This can also be added on the other customer information fields as well to ensure that customers are being notified properly when they accidentally left the fields blank instead of just only highlighting it in red.

NOTE: Below screenshot was taken from another platform and is just for reference only.

1560724160312.png

Last edited: