2000 Evergreen Niches to Choose for your ECOM Store

destrovel

Wood Windows? Car Dealers? Dumpster Rental? Funeral Services? Concert Tickets?

I know Aliexpress sells alot, but I sincerely doubt you'll be able to find these.
List seems kinda useless to me like this. It's more like you took out every category of the yellow pages.

I know Aliexpress sells alot, but I sincerely doubt you'll be able to find these.
List seems kinda useless to me like this. It's more like you took out every category of the yellow pages.

Think it's more a general niche list but they can give you a lot of ideas nonetheless :)

For example, I see concert tickets here. I know in my country there are a lot of people that just LOVE to go to festivals. Usually they are girls that like to drink beers, dress like hippies and want to wear bracelets showing how free and cool they are. I could make a shop targeting them, sell them cool bracelets, sell them ear plugs so they won't get deaf, etc. If you use it as a end-to-it-all list I'm pretty sure you will get disappointed, but if you think creatively I think you can use this list very well :)

kingpin

Hope you're making 5 or 6 figures so maybe they're useless to you.

this is for those who are struggling finding a niche or niche idea.

a small tip for people like you who may feel its useless.
use the list to intersect with other audiences also. For me it wasn't useless so to show my gratitude i felt like sharing this.

Hope you don't use them at all

SAM

Well, there's coffins that can be used as a book case beforehand.
Though then you eventually end up with the question on what to do with the books...
I remember that there was an episode of Top Gear in which they used Coffins as a storage...