2 pixel found on ******.com

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

when i checked the product page with facebook pixel helper extension, it shows 2 pixel installed.
Screenshot is below.
https://i.imgur.com/wPDrJSE.png

kindly check.
Our developers have already investigated the issue: there are no errors in the code. We would recommend getting in touch with Facebook support team to learn further details.

neeraj89

Our developers have already investigated the issue: there are no errors in the code. We would recommend getting in touch with Facebook support team to learn further details.
Thanks. i did , they told me to get in touch with the site developer. he was saying that i have pasted my pixel code twice(by doing inspect element. but he was not able to tell me where did i paste it. ... :eek:
Do you think it will cause any issue.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks. i did , they told me to get in touch with the site developer. he was saying that i have pasted my pixel code twice(by doing inspect element. but he was not able to tell me where did i paste it. ... :eek:
Do you think it will cause any issue.
Have you pasted the FB code in your Customization? The only thing you need to do to set up 3 standard events (View Content, Add to Cart, Purchase) is add your FB Pixel ID in Customization => General.