2 languages

Greg

Hi,
I'd like to have my site in English and French.
I know I must translate the theme and the plugin but next ? Which plugin should I use to have:
mysite.com/en/ and mysite.com/fr/
Does Polylang work for that?
Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
I'd like to have my site in English and French.
I know I must translate the theme and the plugin but next ? Which plugin should I use to have:
mysite.com/en/ and mysite.com/fr/
Does Polylang work for that?
Thanks.
Hello, plugin supports only one language - so if you want to use 2 languages - you need to create 2 sites.

Arnaldo

No other way. Even with Aliwoo ?

Please. How many ecommerce sites do that and we can't ?!

If i knew that i would never bought the plugin. It's complete nonsense plus it decrease sales too.

Same site same niche and we should make 2 different sites ? What's logic and why not possible technically speaking ?

Really not solution to do this ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

If i knew that i would never bought the plugin. It's complete nonsense plus it decrease sales too.

Same site same niche and we should make 2 different sites ? What's logic and why not possible technically speaking ?

You may have a multilingual website if you use AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce. A third-party plugin should be install for these purposes.

tael

I agree... It makes no sense a site only in one language!! 2 sites with the same information in differents languages should affect negatively to SEO of your site and you need to pay 2 times the plugin + lot of work to control all the sites sseparately...