georgelino

Hey Alidropshippers! I'm selling my store. It is fandom merchandise store and I need the money to invest in a new store.

View attachment 2589

- I used Instagram shoutouts.
- You will get my Instagram account with a list of the accounts I work with!
- 300$ Profit Made. So it is a Money-making store. You just have to put in the time I don't have.
- You will get the facebook account.
- Well designed store, with beautiful HD logo.
- 70 products with unique descriptions!

I will give you my hosting from Alidroship for FREE, there are 8-9 months left!

PM me if you have questions!

elfrost

You just have to put in the time I don't have.
But you need momey to invest for a new store??

If you just need money to invest to a new one, you should just wait some months as you already own a money-making store..
why you wanna sell? anyway, pm me your price and more detail plz

georgelino

But you need momey to invest for a new store??

If you just need money to invest to a new one, you should just wait some months as you already own a money-making store..
why you wanna sell? anyway, pm me your price and more detail plz

I have money making store that consumes time I don't have time for 2 stores, I'm using Instagram Influencers and it takes times writing them and waiting them to respond

Direct Webstore

To me, it sounds like he doesn't want to get into copyright problems. It sounds like the store is based off of a copyrighted series or something of the sort.
Pass his problems off to someone else, ay? The smarter thing to do would be to simply buy another domain name for 10 bucks or so ... transfer his Alidropship licence to it ... and try again. Maybe he's just not too smart. Lol :)