✅ FB PERSONAL AD ACC LOGS LIMIT 250/1500/UNLIMITED CHEAP PRICE + BLUE TICK FP GOOD QUALITY for SALE !!!

Is doesn’t matter to who is the fault , you didn’t do anything wrong. You have the full right to ask money back.

but people like @trustmaster88 they are not real business owners and have no idea how business work.

they just take money from you and they doesn’t want to give it back.
Open a dispute to PayPal , they probably take your site
Hey bro!

You have never bought from me and you are not my customer. I think it's better that you don't listen to one side.

Thank you!

corotana

Is doesn’t matter to who is the fault , you didn’t do anything wrong. You have the full right to ask money back.

but people like @trustmaster88 they are not real business owners and have no idea how business work.

they just take money from you and they doesn’t want to give it back.
Open a dispute to PayPal , they probably take your site
I can promise you now, if your account got banned/ restricted it was because of YOUR fault.

I have been using trustmaster88 was several months now and he is the best account provider on this platform.
You clearly did not follow the instructions he gave you.
I can no watch a credible seller be talked about like this!

Trustmaster88 is available 24/7 and in the rare occasion a account is disabled and you followed the instructions he replaces free of charge. Any issues i have he sorts them within minutes.

I am a 7 figure Facebook ad spend user and that is only possible because trustmaster88 is good at providing the best, legitimate accounts on the market.

If i was you I would pay him for the trouble you caused him because guaranteed you will not find another provider like him!

STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT LEGIT SELLERS!

I can promise you now, if your account got banned/ restricted it was because of YOUR fault.

I have been using trustmaster88 was several months now and he is the best account provider on this platform.

Trustmaster88 is available 24/7 and in the rare occasion a account is disabled and you followed the instructions he replaces free of charge. Any issues i have he sorts them within minutes.

I am a 7 figure Facebook ad spend user and that is only possible because trustmaster88 is good at providing the best, legitimate accounts on the market.

If i was you I would pay him for the trouble you caused him because guaranteed you will not find another provider like him!

Thank you so much bro :p

You are one of the best customers I have ever known

chris37

I never use his service as is not look legit.
I see what he done with a real customers, is not good behavior.

Also this account “ @corotana “ is fake ,
@corotana and @trustmaster88 is the same person.

Only an idiot can not understand that.
@trustmaster88 show respect to your customers (not me, ) i am not your customer and I never going to be .

Your customer as I see never use your service so you must refund him.

Last edited:

chris37

Hey bro!

You have never bought from me and you are not my customer. I think it's better that you don't listen to one side.

Thank you!
I know when I see a spam user.

for this reason I never buy from you.

Also from the moment you use fake account like @corotana for you support your fake attitude it’s say a lot for your credibility (is close to nothing)

chris37

You can not trick member of this forum anymore , you join this forum 4 day ago just to fake support @trustmaster88 .

everybody can see this now ;)

I just point it out for the other members to see.

chris37

You are more then stupid , is not me that have buy from him … I have understand this spam behavior long time ago .

but not everybody as have “ trick “ a customer to buy from him.

Offer him refund if not everything working smoothly.
They only way to gain his credibility back (in one lever ) is to refund your customer

Last edited:
I know when I see a spam user.

for this reason I never buy from you.

Also from the moment you use fake account like @corotana for you support your fake attitude it’s say a lot for your credibility (is close to nothing)

You're telling a funny story, lol
Are you deliberately accusing me and Corotana of being the same person without any proof?
Looks like you're also defending a fake account of yours.
Who are you on this forum? Are you a king here? Lfmao

Look, people who like to deceive themselves
I'm talking to myself and transferring money to myself, right? Haha

1628936027126.png

1628936096906.png

ahmedfathy

you just created another new account to reply to yourself.

you are a fake seller and you should be removed from this forum

you just created another new account to reply to yourself.

you are a fake seller and you should be removed from this forum
Hey clown, you should wait a few days and paypal will pay you.
The nature of paypal is always like that, you don't have to smear me.
But first, I need to teach you a lesson when shopping, that is to respect the seller, dude :)

ahmedfathy

Well
But first, I need to teach you a lesson when shopping, that is to respect the seller, dude :)

Well, I have to write here in order not to let other people get scammed and to clean digital forum from scammers.

I will keep warning everybody from buy from scammers.

you need to know how t treat buyers not just to take money and run away.

It is not about money now it is about ethics

Well

Well, I have to write here in order not to let other people get scammed and to clean digital forum from scammers.

I will keep warning everybody from buy from scammers.

you need to know how t treat buyers not just to take money and run away.

It is not about money now it is about ethics

Haha loll
Well said, clown
A deceitful liar who wants to smear others and dare to talk about morality? Ridiculous
I don't have time here and this forum to hear you tell funny stories.
Goodbye, poor clown

chris37

Are you deliberately accusing me and Corotana of being the same person without any proof?
Is just the fact , only an idiot can not understand that.

Looks like you're also defending a fake account of yours.
Which one??? I have nothing to win of any of this.

Who are you on this forum? Are you a king here?
Omg another mentally unstable person.
Do you know how public forum work?
Sure not with creating fake accounts and defending yourself. LoL
people who like to deceive themselves
I'm talking to myself and transferring money to myself, right? Haha
you really want me to explain how you did it ?

that what you show prove nothing. Learn to behave , this is not a way to win customers at all

chris37

That is prove you have never work with no customer before.
Learn from your failures and never repeat it.

Chris, you better keep your mouth shut because this has nothing to do with you.
Remember you used to pm me to ask about buying an account but I don't really see that you have the ability to buy from me.
Are you angry because you don't have money and can't buy any account?
Don't worry, I know you don't have any money, if I'm happy I can give you a free 250$ limit account if you can keep your mouth shut dude ;)

I repeat for you two to understand
Poverty is not a crime :)

1628941874859.png

chris37

Chris, you better keep your mouth shut because this has nothing to do with you.
You are just idiot ,

Don't worry, I know you don't have any money,
if you ever read my message of this forum you should know i was already financially successful before I place a foot in this forum.

Keep your money to refund your customers .

I personally have more then enough for 2 lifetime

Last edited: