✅ FB PERSONAL AD ACC LOGS LIMIT 250/1500/UNLIMITED CHEAP PRICE + BLUE TICK FP GOOD QUALITY for SALE !!!

chris37

Ive been buying from Trustmaster for several weeks now, legit guy. Also replaced my accounts, and helped with everything.

So you see here by mistakes now that is open scam thread again him and you choose to create an account to support him.

Common on !!!! How stupid you believe members of this forum are????

I have news for you !!! We are not and nobody gonna buy from you never again.

andyt

New members are coming here to defend their legit seller. Nothing wrong with that.
When you didnt buy from him, then just move on. Jesus....

So you didnt buy from him? So you are basically complaining about someone, without using the service he is providing. Pathetic. You are an Idiot.

Just move on Karen.

Last edited:

chris37

New members are coming here to defend their legti seller. Nothing wrong with that.
When you didnt buy from him, then just move on. Jesus....

So you didnt buy from him? So zou are basically complaining about someone, without using the service he is providing. Pathetic.

Just move on Karen.

You still prove you have no idea how the internet a forum work.

Is ok you just not the brightest crayon in the box.

Please any moderator, is time this thread have an end and this members to shut down.

PLEASE MEMBERS HAVE IN MINE THAT YOY BUY FROM HIM WITHOUT NO WARRANTY, BE CAREFUL

Love from Chris

Last edited:

George96

Don't try to cry in this topic anymore guys, if paypal doesn't refund him, I'll do it too. No big deal with me :)
You still not get it? YOU must refund your customers !! PayPal it will take his side because have the absolute right if is not satisfied from your service to ask money back.

Actually this $70 is huge deal for you , this is the reason you don’t want to refund him.

Anyway no real person is going to use his service ever again.

chris37

Hi everybody,

This is thread have escalated very fast.

Everybody know who @trustmaster88 is , what he have done and doing to this community.

We do need to give more attention to this thread.

Members of this community have realized what going on and are not stupid or clowns like @trustmaster88 believe.

Please , we better let him do whatever believe his doing. I just hope nobody fall again in his trap.

Best regards
Chris

ahmedfathy

No I haven't receive my money back yet. the dispute is still open and the seller is trying to play dirty by asking to ship the product back by shipping company and asking for a tracking number.

George96

No I haven't receive my money back yet. the dispute is still open and the seller is trying to play dirty by asking to ship the product back by shipping company and asking for a tracking number.
Brother you have be scammed,

Try to explain to PayPal what going on!!

The only you can do is to warning other people not be scammed as well from him.

We have say it many times @trustmaster88 is one big SCAMMER!

Delfi

Mate @trustmaster88 is clearly a scammer.

Send message to PayPal explain that you have purchased from him a service that you never use.

@trustmaster88 unfortunately for you is a poor person trying everything he can to keep this $70.

He doesn’t understand this kind of behavior just damage his business (or whatever you want to call that he have)

The story ends here, I refunded this guy like I said before.

Everything went according to my plan, no surprises. :)

Thank you to the talented lawyers of alidropship :)

1629577279506.png

Mate @trustmaster88 is clearly a scammer.

Send message to PayPal explain that you have purchased from him a service that you never use.

@trustmaster88 unfortunately for you is a poor person trying everything he can to keep this $70.

He doesn’t understand this kind of behavior just damage his business (or whatever you want to call that he have)
Do you dare to compare your Paypal balance with me, dude? :)