✅ FB PERSONAL AD ACC LOGS LIMIT 250/1500/UNLIMITED CHEAP PRICE + BLUE TICK FP GOOD QUALITY for SALE !!!

corotana

You are just idiot ,

if you ever read my message of this forum you should know i was already financially successful before I place a foot in this forum.

Keep your money to refund your customers .

I personally have more then enough for 2 lifetime
This isn't any of your business, if you so financially successful why don't you refund your buddy. Trustmaster88 did nothing wrong here. You are just salty your ad account is banned LMAO

chris37

This isn't any of your business, if you so financially successful why don't you refund your buddy.
Are you an idiot? Why I will refund anyone.
I will step in for everybody that have be scam from @trustmaster88

You are just salty your ad account is banned LMAO
My ads account? None of my account is banned .

You don’t even know to who you speaking and you say you have a successful business .
You don’t convince nobody @trustmaster88 .

Learn to take responsibility and refund your customers.

From now on I will step everywhere you are and I will sent them here to see you scam behavior.

As can you see an I am very active in this forum .

P.S you can not even separate your accounts in this forum and you want to sell also here?
I am really bore of this kind of stupid people.

Last edited:

corotana

Are you an idiot? Why I will refund anyone.
I will step in for everybody that is have be scammer.

My ads account? None of my account is banned .

You don’t even know to who you speaking and you say you have a successful business .
You don’t convince nobody @trustmaster88 .

Learn to take responsibility and refund your customers.

From now on I will step everywhere you are and I will sent them here to see you scam behavior.

As can you see an I am very active in this forum .

P.S you can not even separate your accounts in this forum and you want to sell also here?
I am really bore of this kind of stupid people.

You are one pure shit for this reason you try to keep yourself up with $70 .
Trustmaster88 is not a scammer, you are just a bad customer! You need to learn to follow instructions. It is not hard!

Do you want me to write for you instructions how to refund and how to behave with a customer ? LoL ;)

@ahmedfathy Show to PayPal this link thread , it will help with your dispute .
I see you as an idle guy who has no job or is unemployed. Get a job that is useful and helps the family rather than slandering others. :)

My refund and replacement policy is right on page 1, only the vile people will defend other vile people. That guy was running ads and he completely violated the rules that I set out.

==========
Refund and replacement policy:
★ If the Business Manager has any issues within 48 hours of buying, we will replace it for free ( In case you haven't used it yet)
-Cases such as creating advertising accounts, running ads, adding credit cards, sharing pixels are counted as using the account
★ If the Facebook Account gets banned due to any login problem, we will attempt to fix it immediately. If it cannot be fixed, we will replace it for you.
==========

And this is the result: :)
He created an ad campaign and it even has a pending review, he said he hasn't used it yet, that's bullshit

1628979803584.png

1628979930155.png

I repeat, if it is 7$ I will not refund
If I'm wrong, $700 will also be refend immediately - no problem :)
I'm also not an active member on this forum, it doesn't matter to me but you guys have smeared my honor and reputation.
I'm going to stop arguing with you here because there are other things that are more important than wasting time with you.
:):):)
Goodbye, have a gloomy weekend, haha

chris37

see you as an idle guy who has no job or is unemployed. Get a job that is useful and helps the family rather than slandering others. :)
What ever help you sleep the night.
I can not argue with an idiot like you.

I say multiple time what I do for a living , if you are so interesting on it , learn to use the search bar ;)

I'm also not an active member on this forum, it doesn't matter to me but you guys have smeared my honor and reputation.
You are the only responsible for this,
If you have any idea how business work that never has to happen.

This is the business and I always have to deal with assholes like this.
Anyway I'm still happy because I know I always have great friends who are my great customers.

Thank you very much, my customers ! ;)

1629064070692.png

1629064530764.png

No this is not a business.
You are asking personally your customers (if they are real) to defend you in a public forum.

You are a scammer. People must stay away from you.
All my clients come from these forums. You are the real idiot, don't create any more fake accounts and call your friends here and bring my topic to the top, I'm honored, you cowards haha :)

Idiots are usually very numerous and aggressive

chris37

Anyway I'm still happy because I know I always have great friends who are my great customers.

View attachment 15050

View attachment 15051

I just see that, do you really ask your client personally to defend you in a public forum? LoL

You call yourself a businessman with this way? :)

What you can do more for proving stupid yourself?? LoL

Chris, I feel more and more like you are mentally ill.
Please don't continue arguing with me.
I don't want to spread your disease, lol

chris37

Chris, I feel more and more like you are mentally ill.
Please don't continue arguing with me.
I don't want to spread your disease, lol

My value in this community with over 2880 message is way above your. I am helping people for free for very long time.

You on the other hand you just “still” money for people.

Is not possible I will let nobody going in to your trap. I will make sure that.

Everybody know here you not trustworthy and they must not invest on you.

Delfi

View attachment 15050

View attachment 15051

@trustmaster88 you are just a joke. I watching this thread for very long time. You don’t convince nobody.

How is possible that ?? You creating fake accounts for supporting yourself!!!

How is possible that?? You are asking clients (if they are real) to support you here!!

How is possible that?? Do be so low !!!

Last edited: