Home and garden store for sale

Dmibei

Hello, i am selling my alidropship custom store for $200 (negotiable). Launched in September 2020. Domain and hosting valid until September 2021

BaB

Hello, i am selling my alidropship custom store for $200 (negotiable). Launched in September 2020. Domain and hosting valid until September 2021
Hi Dmibei,
I am interested in buying but would like to see the site and some statistics first. For example, the monthly visit to the site, the number of sales and so on. I would also like to know which theme the site uses and which plugins it has.

Litavr

Здравствуйте, я продаю свой специализированный магазин alidropship за 200 долларов (договорная). Запущен в сентябре 2020 года. Домен и хостинг действительны до сентября 2021 года.
Привет Дмибей! Больше информации пишите в личку. Мне это интересно.

babetteteets

I want to buy an online farm equipment store, but I can't find anything suitable. Many people think that it is not profitable to sell agricultural machinery, but I'm afraid I have to disagree with that. There are only a few stores that sell good tractors in the UK, and here is one of them: machinerydealer.co.uk. I could buy your store and add an assortment of products, but I'd like to see the site stats first. I have some ideas on how to increase sales and get interested customers. How can I contact you?

Last edited: