HELP: Davinci Woo & Smart Theme Woo price rounding display issue

coolkcwong

Hi there,

I am using Alidropship Woo and Smart Theme Woo. Under Alidropship Woo > Settings > Pricing > Price Rounding, I have configured Assign cents to "95" so that all my product prices will end with XX.95. I have checked the updated Products in Woocommerce and they are indeed updated with prices ending with XX.95 as expected. However, using the Smart Theme Woo, the prices are displayed WITHOUT the decimal (.95). For example, a product with 123.95 is shown only as 123. A product of price 85.95 is only shown as 85. Please help to look into and rectify this issue. Thanks.

Cheers,
KC

chris37

Hi there,

I am using Alidropship Woo and Smart Theme Woo. Under Alidropship Woo > Settings > Pricing > Price Rounding, I have configured Assign cents to "95" so that all my product prices will end with XX.95. I have checked the updated Products in Woocommerce and they are indeed updated with prices ending with XX.95 as expected. However, using the Smart Theme Woo, the prices are displayed WITHOUT the decimal (.95). For example, a product with 123.95 is shown only as 123. A product of price 85.95 is only shown as 85. Please help to look into and rectify this issue. Thanks.

Cheers,
KC
Check again you pricing formula and the added .95, then reset all the products price and update them again.

coolkcwong

Check again you pricing formula and the added .95, then reset all the products price and update them again.

Many thanks for your response. Unfortunately, still doesn't work. Under Products > All Products, all the prices list under Variations both for "Regular price ($)" and "Sale price ($)" have "xxx.95". However, they are shown as "xxx" (rounded up & without decimal) when shown on the website with the Smart Theme Woo.

Refer to these screenshots here: https://jceschoolo-my.sharepoint.co...tBupWd4m7h7yYBt_HQghg1VkUPTGks2rydEQ?e=QzX1Sn

coolkcwong

Check
woocommerce > settings > general tab > currency options - number of decimals
Oh, thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! The "number of decimals" field was set to blank. What a bummer! Thank You So Much from the bottom of my heart!!! God bless you and yours! :)