Pricing errors on update

Swannybay

overnight the prices in my store went insane. products that were 60 aed are now showing over 4000. I have updated the plugin, updated the products, reset the pricing formula and updated the products but still no fix. Some prices are over 1000% higher than Ali and others are 100% lower!

EDIT: I have put the site into maintenance but cannot fix the pricing issue. Any help other than an offer to charge me to repair would be SO VERY appreciated.

Last edited:

yoha03

overnight the prices in my store went insane. products that were 60 aed are now showing over 4000. how do i temporarily disable my site while i fix this issue.. also.. how do i fix this issue??
Just find any maintenance plugin and enable it for the time being

Swannybay

Just find any maintenance plugin and enable it for the time being
thanks!
Now to fix this pricing issue. I have followed every hint i can find in here :
updated ali, all my default prices are USD, reset, updated pricing and still no luck.

Literally losing my mind.

Swannybay

in case anyone has this issue in the future:
I connected to Marta - who checked my settings and believes the issue came from having "do nothing" selected when price changes on updates. We reset this to update prices and then ran another update and Voila, issue fixed.

I am a little confused as the suggestion to have this feature turned off came from this forum, but in any case.. it's fixed.

yoha03

glad you finally solved your issue, it is a strange bug but maybe because most people always turn on the update prices no one realize it