Best Hosting for alidropship

eyecity

Hi,

I read a lot of posts about this but i can't find one that is up to date.

Im on siteground but after some days I reached the cpu usage that is 20,000 per day. I'm trying to find a host that supports this and i don't have any problem

I read a lot of posts about interserver but they have lots of solutions standard Hosting gps etc... And i don't know what to choose now.

I'm using WooCommerce

Thank you

chris37

Hi,

I read a lot of posts about this but i can't find one that is up to date.

Im on siteground but after some days I reached the cpu usage that is 20,000 per day. I'm trying to find a host that supports this and i don't have any problem

I read a lot of posts about interserver but they have lots of solutions standard Hosting gps etc... And i don't know what to choose now.

I'm using WooCommerce

Thank you
intereserver is can handle it

landed

If you run hosting for any length of time you will know that price is not a good way to determine better. If your sending volume traffic and your site is down then it costs you WAY more.

landed

Exactly why we have a forum where multiple people over time can voice a qualified opinion. Siteground get people on the basis of cheap then after a year the price goes up. Their performance isn't great if you send a high traffic either. Sometimes one line answer can be enough but often it isn't.
We all care about our businesses.

kdb

Forget about HostGator even with highest cloud package still load time is above 5 seconds which is sucks.

Thinking to change the provider.

@chris37 have good idea which provider is better, he always giving good advice.

regards,
kdb

landed

Servers are not simple. You are very helpful no doubt here for many for the basics. But you offer no real concrete advice. I am happy to be proven wrong. I just have my long standing experience to go by. Dropshippers huh! A certain kind of personality.

• Wow
Reactions: kdb

chris37

Servers are not simple. You are very helpful no doubt here for many for the basics. But you offer no real concrete advice. I am happy to be proven wrong. I just have my long standing experience to go by. Dropshippers huh! A certain kind of personality.
Your are very welcome,

I will not explain anything further .

Have a good day

Reactions: kdb

landed

You explain nothing to 100%. Just some one liners to sell your affiliate links to people who don't know any better. Typical dropshipper.

chris37

You explain nothing to 100%. Just some one liners to sell your affiliate links to people who don't know any better. Typical dropshipper.
You have 120 messages asking only for help...

If you don't like puplic forum that everyone share an opinion you can leave at any time.