I need help with legal issues

abelavila

Hola, vivo en España y estoy pensando en hacer una LLC en los Estados Unidos y vender en todo el mundo, me gustaría saber qué requisitos debe tener en la página para cumplir con las leyes.
Por otro lado, si alguien conoce información sobre las LLC y puede explicarme, lo agradecería enormemente.

Maybe it's the Spanish causing the no replies on this?

So like, here's basically what the person is asking in English...

This: (translated)
H
ello, I live in Spain and I am thinking of making an LLC in the United States and sell worldwide, I would like to know what requirements you must have on the page to comply with the laws.
On the other hand, if someone knows information about LLCs and can explain to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hola, vivo en España y estoy pensando en hacer una LLC en los Estados Unidos y vender en todo el mundo, me gustaría saber qué requisitos debe tener en la página para cumplir con las leyes.
Por otro lado, si alguien conoce información sobre las LLC y puede explicarme, lo agradecería enormemente.

Hello,
I think you need to check with a lawyer.
But , start with this:
https://www.aboutespanol.com/como-formar-una-llc-2480073

Hola

Necesita consultar con un abogado.
Pero comience con esto:
https://www.aboutespanol.com/como-formar-una-llc-2480073

Direct Webstore

It was really to point out how easy it is to use Google Translate and how inconsiderate and lazy people who don't use it on an English language forum are.

But funny as well. ;)

Direct Webstore

Back to topic ... before you waste your time.

I live in Spain and I am thinking of making an LLC in the United States and sell worldwide

You don't need an LLC in the U.S to sell worldwide (Or to sell in the U.S). You can sell worldwide and in the U.S using your Spanish bank account and a payment gateway. (And Paypal too of course)

I live in Australia, I use my Australian bank account and Stripe and I sell worldwide. You can also register your business in Spain if you wish. I haven't bothered to register a business. I just pay normal "Income tax" on my profits.

Unless you want an LLC in the U.S to hide your money and avoid paying tax in Spain ... but you'll get caught, eventually.

Speaking of tax, if you do set up an LLC in the U.S, make sure it's in one of the tax free states. (Heh heh).

Also, you do not need anything in particular "on the page". (Notices etc). This is whether you use an LLC or not. It's advisable to have a Privacy Policy page and a Terms and Conditions page on your site though. That's all.

And if you want an LLC in the U.S to make it "appear" you are based in the U.S, it's not necessary. Just get a free U.S address (Google it) and use that in the footer of your site and email footers. Any mail sent there (unlikely) will be redirected to your real address in Spain.

Many store owners do this. I do too. No email messages or anything on your site will let a customer know where you are really based. (Unless they did some research (Whois etc) ... extremely unlikely though) ;)

Last edited:

abelavila

Hi, thanks for your information, I don't know how things are in Australia, the truth is, and if they are like here in Spain, my interest is to create an online store and focus it on English-speaking sites, not in Spain. Well if I can sell in any part of the world and not have problems with the farm, it would be better hehe my idea is to have everything in the United States, along with the bank account and if the registered store in Europe works and only have to declare the IRPF.
Since you mention it, how can I make the privacy policy and terms and conditions? It is something that worries me along with the data protection law, I see that you know the subject if you can help me I would appreciate it

Direct Webstore

You can target any country from any country. Your location is irelevant.

how can I make the privacy policy and terms and conditions?
The Original plugin will create those pages automatically. Otherwise, just go to one of the Alidropship theme demo sites and copy them from there. Or just Google for examples for ecom stores and copy them.

abelavila

sdo you know about data protection law? How does it work worldwide? I know that Spain you have to register in a file but if I focus the store on the world sale I don't know?

abelavila

You can target any country from any country. Your location is irelevant.

The Original plugin will create those pages automatically. Otherwise, just go to one of the Alidropship theme demo sites and copy them from there. Or just Google for examples for ecom stores and copy them.
sdo you know about data protection law? How does it work worldwide? I know that Spain you have to register in a file but if I focus the store on the world sale I don't know?

Radana

I don't know too much about LLC, but I have a spanish friend that also asked me this question. I suggest you to contact a lawyer, that will find a way to help you for sure. At least this is what my friend did. Visit https://waymanandlong.co.uk/new-services/property-law/conveyancing-prices/, here you can find a lot of good lawyers that will answer to any of you asked questions in a pretty shord period of time. Moreover they, can help you with papers and other similar tasks with a pretty small sum of money. Visit this website, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

AlexB88

If you could share more about this I'd be grateful. I'm not really aware of this rules

When I first started dropshipping, I didn't fully understand the system and it led me to huge losses and expenses. I was spending a lot of money on buying goods, but there were very few customers and people willing to cooperate with me, so I had to temporarily suspend my activities and turn to https://www.blclawcenter.com for help. It helped me recover, I completely solved my legal issues about finances and now I can continue my business given the mistakes of the past. I hope you found my story and advice helpful!

Last edited:

elishwats

I think it depends on what you like because these are very different domains. A banker is in the economic profile, studying everything to do with math, calculations, international economy and business, management. A lawyer looks at the law, legislation, constitutions, and so on. My husband is a lawyer, and all hid friends from https://ucmjdefense.com told me it's hard to become a lawyer. But I find it much interesting than being a banker. It doesn't mean that you will too.

A

aribmass

That's so funny to see that everyone comes up with recommendations from law firms to help you. I hope you understand what I'm writing, or you can use Google Translate. Please note that I still have a dropshipping company in Australia that sells pet toys worldwide. The company is registered in Australia and pays all income taxes here. Don't get too involved with LLS because Americans charge too much. The important thing is that all data is secure, and don't be like me. I reported this year a cybercrime, now bsmlaw.com.au is in the process of solving the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

NolanJ

Hi, thanks for your information, I don't know how things are in Australia, the truth is, and if they are like here in Spain, my interest is to create an online store and focus it on English-speaking sites, not in Spain. Well if I can sell in any part of the world and not have problems with the farm, it would be better hehe my idea is to have everything in the United States, along with the bank account and if the registered store in Europe works and only have to declare the IRPF.
Since you mention it, how can I make the privacy policy and terms and conditions? It is something that worries me along with the data protection law, I see that you know the subject if you can help me I would appreciate it
As far as I understood, you were concerned about the GDPR and it was the main reason why you thought of setting up a business in the USA (it would be interesting to know what was your decision on this matter).
Anyway, I'd like to note that the provisions of GDPR apply only to those who are aimed at the European market. In other words, if your customers were Europeans, then you would be subject to GDPR, regardless of where your business was registered.
It should also be borne in mind that for small businesses (up to 250 employees) compliance with GDPR is not a big problem. It's enough to draw up the Privacy Policies correctly (there are many free examples and even auto generators of such policies) and ensure that the principles of GDPR are followed.
Here is a shortlist of what should be included in the Privacy Policy:
- Company’s full contact details (at least, name, address, phone number, and email).
- What data you’re collecting and how you’re processing this data.
- How long the data will be stored. If you cannot provide a specific period, simply mention the criteria you use to determine such a period.
- If the data will be used, in any way, by a third-party (outside of the EU). If you’re not based in the EU, you’ll likely be transferring data in one way or another.
- If the data you collected will be shared. This may be with third-party providers/suppliers, for instance.
- Users’ rights to their personal information. You need to state the rights of the users to access, modify, erase, their data, and everything in between.
- User's right to withdraw consent.
Anyway, I would recommend getting professional legal help before deciding how and where to set up your business. I don't think that it would be much easier to run a US-registered business in your case.