A Massive Thank You

Craig Sutcliffe

I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on my stores, after finally getting them right, I had some fortune with the Google Merchant addon, it actually works, I was having sales daily, but then the plugin stopped working, "Generate XML" did nothing it just stopped working, "Thats ok" I thought, ill get some support from the people I paid for the Addon, Oh God NO, all you ever get is "give us your WP-Login details" and if you refuse, its game over NO SUPPORT, NO HELP, all I wanted was some advice on what I could do to fix the problem, has anyone had this issue? and could give me some advice without wanting to know my bank details, I started advertising and my money is going right down the drain :(:(

chris37

I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on my stores, after finally getting them right, I had some fortune with the Google Merchant addon, it actually works, I was having sales daily, but then the plugin stopped working, "Generate XML" did nothing it just stopped working, "Thats ok" I thought, ill get some support from the people I paid for the Addon, Oh God NO, all you ever get is "give us your WP-Login details" and if you refuse, its game over NO SUPPORT, NO HELP, all I wanted was some advice on what I could do to fix the problem, has anyone had this issue? and could give me some advice without wanting to know my bank details, I started advertising and my money is going right down the drain :(:(

1) The problem most of the time is that, People they doesn't know what exactly the problem is :) . So the most easy way is to give your access details to someone which can check this kind of issue. Of course is not recommended, But is difficult to explain something you don't understand completely
2) So you have the second option if you can do it ,clone your site and give the clone one to investigate .

Best of luck ( i choose the second one)

Craig Sutcliffe

I get that Chris, it's a matter of principle, the Devs will have a idea what might be the problem but refuse to say, API keys are "secret" secret for a reason, the guys at Alidropship are probably trustworthy enough but would you give them your bank details? Na of course not

Craig Sutcliffe

To this specific company Yes i Will give them my bank details,

I always say when they make mistakes and i suggested improvement (and most of the time they make them happen).

Yes they are!!!!!! I am in this forum very long time and nobody say otherwise.
They probably are mate, your not getting it, it's a matter of principle, I don't want to share my login details and a I shouldn't have to to get support, all I wanted from the developers was advice on what I could try to fix the problem

chris37

They probably are mate, your not getting it, it's a matter of principle, I don't want to share my login details and a I shouldn't have to to get support, all I wanted from the developers was advice on what I could try to fix the problem
Ok

chris37

I wanted from the developers was advice on what
This requires go back and forword with messages, I believe they are to busy for this and for this reason they ask login credentials.

If you don't want to give them go with the option number 2 ;)

And again is not gonna be the same as each website even the clones ones always have some minus difference .

I wish you good luck whatever you chose to do

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

Hello!

As I've mentioned in our discussion of this issue before, in case Google Merchant add-on is not working properly on your website, feel free to provide me with your WP-admin access details and we will check what might be wrong. Unfortunately, we can not investigate this issue without having an access to your website.