Your Thoughts On Social Rabbit ( feedback )

Brayden

Sorry Elena but your response of "just send money to our paypal" is both unprofessional and not very trustworthy.

If you can't fix the paypal error, then there is clearly the socialrabbit app itself won't be well kept and updated.

Elena

Sorry Elena but your response of "just send money to our paypal" is both unprofessional and not very trustworthy.

If you can't fix the paypal error, then there is clearly the socialrabbit app itself won't be well kept and updated.

Hello!
We're working on it

Liang

So the general feedback of this plugin is above average?

May I know what are the additional features the developer of SR is currently working on to improve this plugin as well?

Seth

I don't think it leads to any sales to be honest. But you can follow the links to autoposted comments, then post legit comments on IG. I tried that on FB and I can't post as my business page so it's kind of useless there.

Some updates:

I would give it a 7. I have mostly left my stores alone as I have to finish university work. That being said, I have left the plugin work to do the following:

For my mental health/yoga shop I bulk produced around 1500 quotation images which he places on every day on IG
For my television series merch shop I spend 5 minutes every week to pick some other pictures together which he posts on FB/IG
For both I put the autocommenter/liker on and it gave me quite a big following (like 1500-2500 on both FB/IG) without doing anything.
Also, I post a picture every day of a product to highlight it.

It works reasonably well and I get a sale around every 2 weeks (I don't do advertisement etc so it's purely because of the plugin). It suits the purpose definitely as I'm slowly growing my audience and I don't have to invest my energy in social media. The Skype support has been fine fixing some occasional problems (IG updates/WP updates etc). I don't have the feeling there is a lot of updates going on but I do get the occasional bimonthly update.

Jaise P Jose

Hey,
I have integrated my facebook and instagram with SR. Now I need to know whether the SR plugin will automatically post pictures from my website or do I need to do anything?

Elena

Hey,
I have integrated my facebook and instagram with SR. Now I need to know whether the SR plugin will automatically post pictures from my website or do I need to do anything?
The Rabbit takes your products from WP automatically.

It has 2 features additionally:
Post Grabber – finds popular content relevant to your niche and publishes it in your accounts.
Gallery Poster- allows you to brighten up your social media accounts' timeline with entertaining content.
You should add these images beforehand by uploading pictures in the gallery.

The Rabbit allows you to promote your Facebook page via giving likes and leaving comments to posts in selected niche- related Facebook fan pages.
Besides it can reply to other comments simulating users' messages. The Instagram Promoter tool can follow users additionally + you may create any template of your comment or change the existing comments in the Plugin.