Looking for fastest ecommerce web hosting

daniel-97

I noticed some issue i be honest...
3 of the 4 website I have update the nameserver to cloudflare ... so I couldn't know which original hosting provide it use now,
Interserver support team told me I only needed to change the IP address on Cloudflare. Checked with Bluehost too and they said the same
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Mar

Mar

I noticed some issue i be honest...
3 of the 4 website I have update the nameserver to cloudflare ... so I couldn't know which original hosting provide it use now,

When I check the fourth one I have notice is still point bluehost.

I will get back to interserver to ask what it going on!
Have you changed the records in Cloudflare to point nameserver to InterServer? If you did not give them access to your Cloudflare account, they would be able to do it for you. Also, after changing the records, there is a number of hours propagation time.

chris37

Interserver support team told me I only needed to change the IP address on Cloudflare. Checked with Bluehost too and they said the same
View attachment 13622
Yes when your website is through cloudflare, but the one website i have is not through cloudflare so I just need to update the nameserver to point interserver ..
The thing is I don't know the nameserver name of interserver to put in my bluehost domain account to point interserver.

chris37

Have you changed the records in Cloudflare to point nameserver to InterServer? If you did not give them access to your Cloudflare account, they would be able to do it for you. Also, after changing the records, there is a number of hours propagation time.
Yes when your website is through cloudflare(I give them access to cloudflare), but the one website i have is not through cloudflare so I just need to update the nameserver to point interserver ..
The thing is I don't know the nameserver name of interserver to put in my bluehost domain account to point interserver.

I can do it my self, i just need to know what nameserver (the name of this) for I but it my bluehost account to point interserver.

I thought interserver team do that when they migrate my site ...but is look like they didn't update the nameserver in my case

Mar

I can do it my self, i just need to know what nameserver (the name of this) for I but it my bluehost account to point interserver.

I thought interserver team do that when they migrate my site ...but is look like they didn't update the nameserver in my case
Since your site is with Cloudflare, you need to point nameserver to Cloudflare. You do this in your domain registrar which I think is Bluehost. You get the nameserver of Cloudflare in your Cloudflare account. You point nameserver to InterServer in Cloudflare DNS records. If you can open InterServer cPanel now, you can see Shared IP Address in the left panel. But there are more information you need. You better get it from their support. In this case, I think your server is still Bluehost and that is in all your sites. InterServer can only point nameservers to their server if you give them access to your domain registrar and Cloudflare accounts. The information in the screenshot below is my Cloudflare account. Yours maybe different.

1606884742420.png

chris37

Since your site is with Cloudflare, you need to point nameserver to Cloudflare. You do this in your domain registrar which I think is Bluehost. You get the nameserver of Cloudflare in your Cloudflare account. You point nameserver to InterServer in Cloudflare DNS records. If you can open InterServer cPanel now, you can see Shared IP Address in the left panel. But there are more information you need. You better get it from their support. In this case, I think your server is still Bluehost and that is in all your sites. InterServer can only point nameservers to their server if you give them access to your domain registrar and Cloudflare accounts. The information in the screenshot below is my Cloudflare account. Yours maybe different.

View attachment 13623
Thank I will check It out

Mar

View attachment 13622
IP address is for A records with different names, but there are more, e. g. CNAME, MX and TXT, records. You get this information from InterServer support. You better give them temporary access to your Cloudflare account and let them do the setup to make sure you got it right. This records will be your basis for future sites.

chris37

IP address is for A records with different names, but there are more, e. g. CNAME, MX and TXT, records. You get this information from InterServer support. You better give them temporary access to your Cloudflare account and let them do the setup to make sure you got it right. This records will be your basis for future sites.
Interserver fix all the issue i have ..
I give them access also in cloudflare and they fix all the record for me.
Is an amazing a fast company.

Ersher

You know, I also had tremendous problems with finding really good and reliable web hosting, so I understand you perfectly. Of course, you want reliable web hosting for an affordable price, and it is right. Honestly, I don't want to recommend you a certain web hosting, as I don't know where are you from, what do you want to use it for and what is your budget. Instead, I can recommend you this site https://www.28msec.com/, as this is the blog I use for choosing a web hosting. They compare different hostings and show you which one is the best.

Dylan-

Hi guys,

I've bought a hosting package with interserver based on the recommendations here.

However, my website is quite slow, even though images have been optimized.

I believe it might be due to social rabbit, any advice on the below?

Also should I switch WP rocket for litespeed?

Cheers!

Reply from Interserver

I've reviewed your account, and resource usages keep hitting : cPanel >> Resource usage

I would suggest yo to consider hosting account upgrade as permanent fix : https://www.interserver.net/webhosting/boost.html
===
IS Boost 2 Cores

SPEED 200%
MySQL SPEED 800%
MEM 4G
IO 8MB/s
MySQL IO 2.86G/s
IOPS 2048
PNO 200 (number of processes)
EP 60 (entry Processes)
Inode 790,000
400 e-mails/hr
$9.95 per month

IS Boost 4 Cores

SPEED 400%
MySQL SPEED 1600%
MEM 8G
IO 16MB/s
MySQL IO 5.86G/s
IOPS 4096
PNO 400
EP 90
Inode 1,290,000
800 e-mails/hr
$19.95 per month
===

I've enabled content compression and opcache. We would suggest:

1. Enabling Litespeed cache plugin for WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/
2. Enabling CloudFlare CDN via cPanel >> SOftware >> CloudFlare

chris37

Hi guys,

I've bought a hosting package with interserver based on the recommendations here.

Cheers!

Reply from Interserver

I've reviewed your account, and resource usages keep hitting : cPanel >> Resource usage

I would suggest yo to consider hosting account upgrade as permanent fix : https://www.interserver.net/webhosting/boost.html
===
IS Boost 2 Cores

SPEED 200%
MySQL SPEED 800%
MEM 4G
IO 8MB/s
MySQL IO 2.86G/s
IOPS 2048
EP 60 (entry Processes)
Inode 790,000
400 e-mails/hr
$9.95 per month

IS Boost 4 Cores

SPEED 400%
MySQL SPEED 1600%
MEM 8G
IO 16MB/s
MySQL IO 5.86G/s
IOPS 4096
PNO 400
EP 90
Inode 1,290,000
800 e-mails/hr
$19.95 per month
===

1. Enabling Litespeed cache plugin for WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/litespeed-cache/
I face issue with intereserver today as well , something in the latest update of the alidropship plugin spice up the CPU i dont know what yet, i am looking for this

Dylan-

Yes, it could be due to Alidropship plugin but I'm not sure it is as I'm only using it to have the ability to use the add-ons as I'm using Sellvia.

chris37

Yes, it could be due to Alidropship plugin but I'm not sure it is as I'm only using it to have the ability to use the add-ons as I'm using Sellvia.
I am building a new site just now , i have few plugin and when i install alidropship the CPU go crazy give me 503 Error,
Something cost to many request in the server,

I am not sure what is exactly yet.

chris37

The spike of CPU is come back to normal .... is look everything normal now in my end

yoha03

Hi guys,

Cheers!

Reply from Interserver

===
IS Boost 2 Cores

SPEED 200%
MySQL SPEED 800%
MEM 4G
IO 8MB/s
MySQL IO 2.86G/s
IOPS 2048
EP 60 (entry Processes)
Inode 790,000
400 e-mails/hr
$9.95 per month

IS Boost 4 Cores

SPEED 400%
MySQL SPEED 1600%
MEM 8G
IO 16MB/s
MySQL IO 5.86G/s
IOPS 4096
PNO 400
EP 90
Inode 1,290,000
800 e-mails/hr
$19.95 per month
===

My interserver is also slow for long time but it maybe because they put me in their old server the dns also different my dns is
http://dns2012a.trouble-free.net/

If your site doesn't have much visitor i think better stay with wprocket, wprocket has cache preloading.
litespeed is good but usually share hosting will disable the crawler

chris37

My interserver is also slow for long time but it maybe because they put me in their old server the dns also different my dns is
http://dns2012a.trouble-free.net/

If your site doesn't have much visitor i think better stay with wprocket, wprocket has cache preloading.
litespeed is good but usually share hosting will disable the crawler
Yes but is also the proplem with the unusual spike of the CPU