Shipping from china very slow

TAM

I have a problem n confident less now to continue my dropship biz. Bcos many buyer will open case n ask for full refund due to china shipping is too slow.

If i offer dhl n some others shipping service wit extra cost. The total cost is too expensive compare wit my competitors.

Pls advice any fast shipping service tat i can buy n pay per month for using their speed service?

Mar

Bcos many buyer will open case n ask for full refund due to china shipping is too slow.
It's been like that ever since, why only now? If you install the Shipping Products AliExpress, your customers can choose the shipping method. If they choose free shipping with number of days indicated, they are aware and that is not your fault.
Pls advice any fast shipping service tat i can buy n pay per month for using their speed service?
When you order in AliExpress, the shipping method of the seller is shown for you to choose. If you want a fast shipping, you can always choose it even of the customer ordered the product free shipping. You will pay as you mentioned you are willing to pay.

Last edited:

Ecomm

When you order in AliExpress, the shipping method of the seller is shown for you to choose. If you want a fast shipping, you can always choose it even of the customer ordered the product free shipping. You will pay as you mentioned you are willing to pay.
I have a question regarding this sorry for offtopic but it's very important for me.
We can delete Ships from? I mean if we let Ships from on the store than we have the link between our store and Aliexpress and orders are made automatically else we need to create the orders manually am I right? Thanks!

Ecomm

I have a problem n confident less now to continue my dropship biz. Bcos many buyer will open case n ask for full refund due to china shipping is too slow.

If i offer dhl n some others shipping service wit extra cost. The total cost is too expensive compare wit my competitors.

This is dropshipping but you need to make your customer to understand how much it take aprox. to receive the products anyway you are a happy person if you have orders so if you do some profit go and make a private label product and store it on Amazon or something. It's just my ideea maybe our forum members have another thoughts.

chris37

I have a question regarding this sorry for offtopic but it's very important for me.
We can delete Ships from? I mean if we let Ships from on the store than we have the link between our store and Aliexpress and orders are made automatically else we need to create the orders manually am I right? Thanks!
Yes you are right !

Ecomm

Yes I know just wanted to confirm what I read it from a person who had orders on the store.. anyway how much do you earn reply on every thred like a robot to the people that don't search on the forum or on Google? I think this is a job for a moderator not for you.

Direct Webstore

anyway how much do you earn reply on every thred like a robot to the people that don't search on the forum or on Google?

This sticky politely asks you to use this forum's search ... Sorry for saving you the trouble. I won't do it again. My bad. :(

fp_006.png

I think this is a job for a moderator not for you.
So moderators should do forum searches for you and not me. Got it. @Mar , can you take over doing searches for this guy. Apparently, I'm not allowed to. Thanks.

:)

Reactions: Mar

Ecomm

This sticky politely asks you to use this forum's search ... Sorry for saving you the trouble. I won't do it again. My bad. :(

View attachment 13282

So moderators should do forum searches for you and not me. Got it. @Mar , can you take over doing searches for this guy. Apparently, I'm not allowed to. Thanks.

:)

Moderators needs to take care of people who don't search on the forum and creates multiple topics on the same subject. If you don't want to help someone with infos then avoid discussion. Didn't you get bored trying to guide people to search the forum for the first time because many new members are coming and this will not have an end?

Direct Webstore

Moderators needs to take care of people who don't search on the forum and creates multiple topics on the same subject.
Definitely. ;)

If you don't want to help someone with infos then avoid discussion.
Well, I won't be helping you anymore because you said I was not allowed to. Sorry about that.

Didn't you get bored trying to guide people to search the forum for the first time because many new members are coming and this will not have an end?
Not really. I'm only here a couple of times a week. I'm just a fast typer. But it will have an end. Everything does. The Universe is not static. Luckily, I'm adaptable. ;)

1603795733818.png

daniel-97

Moderators needs to take care of people who don't search on the forum and creates multiple topics on the same subject.
This forum (and most forums on the internet) are free. We all do this because we care, and learn. It's no one's duty to take care of anyone here, so be thankful when you receive a reply with knowledge or at least instructions on how to get the answers
Didn't you get bored trying to guide people to search the forum for the first time because many new members are coming and this will not have an end?
Yes he must got bored, hence the pinned thread right here
1603795757709.png
Very good I don't care.
Well, good luck on life with this attitude anyway ;)

Ecomm

This forum (and most forums on the internet) are free. We all do this because we care, and learn. It's no one's duty to take care of anyone here, so be thankful when you receive a reply with knowledge or at least instructions on how to get the answers
Avoid discussions and don't help if you don't like them. What you don't know is that maybe a member that you helped in the past will help you in the future even if now he has small knowledge, you can't know everything that's why you help others and also others is helping you.
Well, good luck on life with this attitude anyway ;)
No my friend your attitude is bad because if you have knowledge, it does not mean that you must be superior to others to "hit" them with your supremacy and they to bow their heads so stop this discussion because you only take his defense now and he knows that has friends on forum.
As I said @Direct Webstore please don't take it personally and accept a feedback.

P.S As you can see I have apologized for offtopic I get the information and that's it was very short it was just a confirmation and I am thankfull to @chris37

Direct Webstore

Actually, I should apologize for doing this ...

... instead of this

It was expressing irritation at an off-topic question that has been discussed to death already plus the fact you did not bother to do a simple search first as requested by forum policy. But expressing my irritation in that sarcastic way was rude and I was being an intentional arsehole. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

daniel-97

Avoid discussions and don't help if you don't like them.
I like everyone, but the thing is they have to try first. It's easy to ask a question and wait for people to answer, but it would help everyone if you can search for the answer because:
- It's been asked many times and answered many times
- You're polluting this thread which is totally about something else, because we're debating
- If you asked and no one answered, that would be rude. So people with knowledge will guide you with solutions or directions to get the answers you want. It could be avoided on the first place
No my friend your attitude is bad because if you have knowledge, it does not mean that you must be superior to others to "hit" them with your supremacy and they to bow their heads so stop this discussion because you only take his defense now and he knows that has friends on forum.
Okay, for this I won't argue, your opinion about me is all on you ;)

Ecomm

I like everyone, but the thing is they have to try first. It's easy to ask a question and wait for people to answer, but it would help everyone if you can search for the answer because:
- It's been asked many times and answered many times
- You're polluting this thread which is totally about something else, because we're debating
- If you asked and no one answered, that would be rude. So people with knowledge will guide you with solutions or directions to get the answers you want. It could be avoided on the first place

Okay, for this I won't argue, your opinion about me is all on you ;)

If he put aside the ironies then it would be perfect. In the future I will proceed differently, I will try to contact the people in private so that there are no more endless stories on the topic of others.

"- If you asked and no one answered, that would be rude. " - not everyone is the same for me is not a problem.