US shipping & China Shipping

Jayah

Hi i see some wholesaler have US & China options to ship from, if course if u choose US it's more expensive, how long if it's US? and I heard some are just saying US but they still ship from China how can I know for sure they are shipping from US, and not China, they don't respond to emails.

Mar

Hi i see some wholesaler have US & China options to ship from, if course if u choose US it's more expensive, how long if it's US? and I heard some are just saying US but they still ship from China how can I know for sure they are shipping from US, and not China, they don't respond to emails.
Shipping time of a product from U.S. warehouse still depend on the seller. One way of knowing if the product is really shipped from the U.S. is the short delivery time, that is of course if the destination is also in the U.S.

mais online

Hello, am new to dropshipping and I just got my store up and running but my problem is shipping. I wonder why my entire store free shipping? I reached out to support thou and I was told I could increase prices but would adding shipping prices affect my sales? shipping right now all over the world is taking longer than expected and of course expensive. How do I do it, please!!!

Mar

Hello, am new to dropshipping and I just got my store up and running but my problem is shipping. I wonder why my entire store free shipping? I reached out to support thou and I was told I could increase prices but would adding shipping prices affect my sales? shipping right now all over the world is taking longer than expected and of course expensive. How do I do it, please!!!
Apparently, you are not aware of it, but free shipping is set in your site now.

I can't believe the support team said increase prices and that is to cover shipping cost. Dropshipping stores already have high prices, adding the shipping cost to it will definitely affect sales. You install Shipping Products AliExpress add on. When ever a product is added to cart, shipping methods will be added, most of the time one is free shipping. The buyer will choose the shipping method and you are safe from the situation when you pay shipping cost in AliExpress.

Last edited:

Getford

Although you could use the alishipping addon to show shipping optiions, but it only works with Chinese suppliers.. So if your products are shipped from the US, the plugin becomes useless
https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3000670-alishipping

1592658109750.png

Bkit9

Apparently, you are not aware of it, but free shipping is set in your site now.

I can't believe the support team said increase prices and that is to cover shipping cost. Dropshipping stores already have high prices, adding the shipping cost to it will definitely affect sales. You install Shipping Products AliExpress add on. When ever a product is added to cart, shipping methods will be added, most of the time one is free shipping. The buyer will choose the shipping method and you are safe from the situation when you pay shipping cost in AliExpress.

Unfortunately the free shipping being installed onto the website can be deceiving. I had a customer who found my website and ordered products to be sent to Latin America. Unfortunately when I checked the product and shipping cost from AliExpress - it was beyond the product selling price. I had to decline and refund the order. Any other ways we can go about this aside from installing AliShipping app?

Currently my website is automated to Free Shipping - perhaps I need to specify the countries where Free Shipping is available.

Mar

I had a customer who found my website and ordered products to be sent to Latin America. Unfortunately when I checked the product and shipping cost from AliExpress - it was beyond the product selling price. I had to decline and refund the order. Any other ways we can go about this aside from installing AliShipping app?
Unfortunately the add-on is the only way. it is for this kind of situation. If you have the add-on installed, the buyer will see the shipping cost of the product to his country, most likely the buyer will not order.
perhaps I need to specify the countries where Free Shipping is available.
Unfortunately again, there is no way to know which country is free shipping. Every seller use different shipping method to different countries. A seller may ship a product free shipping to a country, another seller may ship the same product to the same country but not free shipping. If you don't use the AliShipping add-on, the chances of the case you just stated happening again is always there. Payment gateways like Paypal don't like frequent refunds. That is why despite its many flaws, I keep on using the add-on, it saved me many times from paying shipping cost.

Bkit9

Unfortunately the add-on is the only way. it is for this kind of situation. If you have the add-on installed, the buyer will see the shipping cost of the product to his country, most likely the buyer will not order.

Unfortunately again, there is no way to know which country is free shipping. Every seller use different shipping method to different countries. A seller may ship a product free shipping to a country, another seller may ship the same product to the same country but not free shipping. If you don't use the AliShipping add-on, the chances of the case you just stated happening again is always there. Payment gateways like Paypal don't like frequent refunds. That is why despite its many flaws, I keep on using the add-on, it saved me many times from paying shipping cost.
Thanks for the feedback. Guess I have to include the add-on to mitigate these problems.

Rumegado

Usually, it is written on their website, if not you can write a message to the support team and ask about their shipping options. I don’t know if time can show you from which country your parcel was sent, because sometimes, you can get a parcel from china, faster than a parcel from the USA, even it is much closer. Still, check their website, here you must find a list of countries where they ship their products and a list of countries from where they ship their products. At least on https://www.tigercontainers.com/contact-us/shipping-containers-brisbane/ you can find such a list. Hope I helped you.

Last edited: