Monet Woo Top Menu is not working in Home Page

Rose82

Hello guys,

Just suddenly the Top Menu isn't working on Home Page while doing just how it was on other pages (single product pages, about us, policy, etc). The menu icon is there but upon clicking on it, nothing happens, the dropdown is gone.

Can you please help me fix this issue soon? I was running ad campaign and now i have to stop it because of this issue. I am pretty sure i checking the settings but still haven't found solution. Please help!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello guys,

Just suddenly the Top Menu isn't working on Home Page while doing just how it was on other pages (single product pages, about us, policy, etc). The menu icon is there but upon clicking on it, nothing happens, the dropdown is gone.

Can you please help me fix this issue soon? I was running ad campaign and now i have to stop it because of this issue. I am pretty sure i checking the settings but still haven't found solution. Please help!
Hello,

Please make sure you have checked Top Menu as your menu display location.
Menus-‹-Monet-Woo-—-WordPress.png

Rose82

Thanks for your response but that too I've doubled check several times.

The rest of the pages show the main menu drop down except for home page. Can this be an error with the theme?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for your response but that too I've doubled check several times.

The rest of the pages show the main menu drop down except for home page. Can this be an error with the theme?
Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be the issue!