alidropship chrome extension edit button not working

erhiem

even after clicking many times the editing window does not open. crome extension has wp authorization and it is green. Java Script enabled.

Attachments

• Image   2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

erhiem

I am new to your platform, i have bought Alidropship plugin last week itself so i am sure i am using the latest version. The first day it was working fine then my crome browser got updated automatically to latest version and ever since it is giving me problem. and yes the problem persists.

Christina

Administrator
I am new to your platform, i have bought Alidropship plugin last week itself so i am sure i am using the latest version. The first day it was working fine then my crome browser got updated automatically to latest version and ever since it is giving me problem. and yes the problem persists.

Please, then check the version of your Google Chrome Extension, it should be 2.6.2.

Безымянный.png

If the issue persists, please, send me in a PM your domain name and WP accesses to check it. Thank you!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please make sure you've authorized your website in the Extension. (check the above screenshot)

erhiem

i disabled all other extensions and it started working fine. i suspect that adblock was causing problem but i am not sure. it started working fine and thats all i care.
thanks for your help.

the_lyall

Ok even I will admit that waiting 2 years for it to open is not acceptable. I would have given up by now.

On a serious note, it takes a few seconds to open for me on a laptop that's usually lightning fast - Chrome is known for using resources so if you have a slow computer I can understand taking a while to open.

1601223953284.png

generalstore

The above post was from 2 year ago, I believe they sort it out years ago :)
Unfortunately this issue still exists, that's why I posted it :). I know he already solved his issue, but it still can be helpful for people who search from google like me.

Last edited: