Auto ordering getting stuck at "Checking your shopping cart"

emark

is there a solution for this yet. Also have the same issue.

(Also happens in incognito mode of chrome)

PJCAms

Was going along fine - and after about 20 orders today , gets stuck in same mode THEN - If I go to Ali website - "view shopping cart" - I see the item just fine - but then plugin returns - "Products in your cart are different from the ordered products" - immediately after I view cart on Ali.... very strange. I'd PM details, but if there is a known fix or something, would be good to know before wasting your time...

Christina

Administrator
Was going along fine - and after about 20 orders today , gets stuck in same mode THEN - If I go to Ali website - "view shopping cart" - I see the item just fine - but then plugin returns - "Products in your cart are different from the ordered products" - immediately after I view cart on Ali.... very strange. I'd PM details, but if there is a known fix or something, would be good to know before wasting your time...

Please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue. Thank you.

aanderquikk

Seriously that this issue happens since 2017? I`m facing this right now. Makes no sense to purchase Alidropship without this automation. The support is taking so long time to answer ultimately. Looking forward a solution ASAP and no, I can`t pass my WP login. This is totally wrong.

chris37

Seriously that this issue happens since 2017? I`m facing this right now. Makes no sense to purchase Alidropship without this automation. The support is taking so long time to answer ultimately. Looking forward a solution ASAP and no, I can`t pass my WP login. This is totally wrong.
What is the issue exactly ?

landed

I have something to try if you also running multiple stores and maybe have Oberlo extension in chrome running. Try to disable that. It worked for me. Thanks to Renee Alidropship Support