AliDropship Coupons Integration

Alvinarichard

Is it possible to run a coupon store using AliDropship plugin? Also what if I already using a coupon plugin for other brands should I have to stop it or it will already shown by AliDropship plugin? I am little bit confused, suppose I am running amazon coupons page as there are lot of coupons that are from soem plugin and now I also want to integrate AliDropship plugin with my website so what is the initial process? Should I have to deactivate the old plugin? If I do this then what about the other coupons? Can anyone please guide me on this?

Hi there,
First of all, let me know, please, if you are using (going to use) Woocommerce on your site? If you install the Alidropship Woo plugin - the plugin does not have a functionality to create coupons, so you will have to use third-party solutions.

If you are going to use the Alidropship original plugin (without Woocommerce), I am not certain that these plugins to create coupons that you are already using are actually going to be working well :(

Here is a guide on how to set up coupons in the Alidropship original plugin, just in case https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2257368-coupons

Mar

If you install the Alidropship Woo plugin - the plugin does not have a functionality to create coupons, so you will have to use third-party solutions.
I am wondering about this statement. I am using Alidropship Woo plugin, it have the coupon functionality and it don't need third party solutions. In fact this is a common knowledge.

1597233704020.png

the_lyall

I am wondering about this statement. I am using Alidropship Woo plugin, it have the coupon functionality and it don't need third party solutions. In fact this is a common knowledge.

View attachment 12548

I think what he means is that the AliDropship plugin doesn't do any coupon management, but you can use third party plugins including the built-in WooCommerce coupon features (as technically WooCommerce is also a third-party plugin). I also use WooCommerce coupons, as well as a couple of other third party plugins and don't have any issues using Coupons with AliDropship Woo.

I've never used the non-WooCommerce version of AliDropship, so can't comment there.

Mar

I think what he means is that the AliDropship plugin doesn't do any coupon management, but you can use third party plugins including the built-in WooCommerce coupon features (as technically WooCommerce is also a third-party plugin). I also use WooCommerce coupons, as well as a couple of other third party plugins and don't have any issues using Coupons with AliDropship Woo.

I've never used the non-WooCommerce version of AliDropship, so can't comment there.
I maybe mistake. But this part of the statement 'If you install the Alidropship Woo plugin - the plugin does not have a functionality to create coupons, so you will have to use third-party solutions.' is quite clear. If this is not what he mean, he should realize that his statement is very confusing.

the_lyall

I maybe mistake. But this part of the statement 'If you install the Alidropship Woo plugin - the plugin does not have a functionality to create coupons, so you will have to use third-party solutions.' is quite clear. If this is not what he mean, he should realize that his statement is very confusing.
Maybe I am misunderstanding what you said... That part is clear - AliDropship itself doesn't create any coupons, it doesn't have any coupon features, but WooCommerce does and the WooCommerce coupon features can be used with AliDropship, as you have shown in your screenshot :) You can use those coupon features without AliDropship, they're a standard WooCommerce feature and not linked to AliDropship.

Khe

I am using the Coupon but It is not showing the amount of discount. Discount value is 15% off

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 8