Abandoned Carts appearing in Plug-In, but not Orders

JamesRamos

Hello,

Would there be a reason that my abandoned carts would appear in the Abandoned Cart plug-in list, but the abandoned orders do not appear in my Alidropship orders page?

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Mar

Hello,

Would there be a reason that my abandoned carts would appear in the Abandoned Cart plug-in list, but the abandoned orders do not appear in my Alidropship orders page?

Please let me know.

Thank you!
Abandoned cart is not an order, that is why it don't appear in orders page. There is no such thing as abandoned orders.

JamesRamos

Abandoned cart is not an order, that is why it don't appear in orders page. There is no such thing as abandoned orders.

I hate to disagree, but there is abandoned orders status that does appear (or used to appear) on the order page, as you can see in the attached screenshot.

These orders did appear under Abandoned cart add-on as well which makes sense. However, new abandoned orders longer appear on the order screen.

abandoned_orders.jpg

Mar

I hate to disagree, but there is abandoned orders status that does appear (or used to appear) on the order page, as you can see in the attached screenshot.
That is weird, maybe that why it is not appearing anymore as abandoned orders. In woocommerce there is no such thing as abandoned orders and I base my statement there.

1597119925536.png