Bitcoin payment

pearstar

Possible to add bitcoin payment? So prices would display main currency, or whatever currency customer chooses when surfing on website and below/above main currency is always displayed converted BTC amount for subject product
Would look like this:
*Product*
*Price* (USD/EUR..whatever)
*BTC* (converted from main price) - since this price is always changing, is it possible to pull the data from any btc source to display most up to date conversion?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you for your reply. May I ask why? Should be quite easy as they have api as well.
there are many issues involved with bitcoins. For example, its current value is around $2500. It means that we will need to use such amounts on our stores like 0,001. All the system, currencies, cart work with $0,00 format. I don’t mean that all these issues can’t be solved, but it is not on our priority list.

pearstar

Hello Victoria. Thank you for explaining. What if product prices are not displayed in btc until you choose payment option in checkout? Would that be something easier to implement? May I request this just for my website for a fee?

Andy

Yes I'd like to see an option to accept Bitcoin or Ethereum payments. If the decimal value is a problem then perhaps USDT could be added. USDT are US Dollar tokens.

alexander7567

I would love to see this in the three main ones from Coinbase or something similar - Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.

I would think you could do the price conversions and everything with the Coinbase API. Might make things simpler.

cgkcgk31

i would also like to see bitcoin as an option Yaros!
Althouigh you may not want to integrate it within the plugin is there any other way we can do it oursevles? I have tried many methods , mostly with plugins, but it will not show up as a payment gateway

mromaha

What payment option do you have now to accept crypto currency I heard Payoneer works but have not found any other user in the thread who have used it.

pouria

I am not sure if it works, but PAYSSION has that option to check out with Cryptocurrency. I haven't try it but as i was talking to their sales and they sent me email regarding their IDs for payment and i saw they have crypto payment.

pouria

This is from Payssion sales.
Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 11.12.56 PM.png

You can see the first option they have is bitcoin, and 8th column is the PM ID.
I checked it on Alidropship original plugin, but not sure if ID is there or not, I suggest you to contact their sales, and also check
https://alidropship.com/codex/connecting-payssion-account/ .
for Woocommerce , I am not sure if they accept or not.

I didn't get through this as for me Fixing my Credit/Debit is more important to fix my Crypto currencies. :)

Good luck

mromaha

Thank you for your help. I will see if I can get this to works if so I will come back and make a very detailed post on how to do it. It would be nice if we could just use Alidropship as an importer and than use Bitpay as a checkout option or something like that. But look like you have to use the option they have listed for there payment gateways. This is great thank you for all your help.

pouria

Please do update as I personally like to use it as well.
I am not a developer, but maybe you can talk to some who are, and see if they can integrate that payment..
i saw people do some customizing stuff to the pages, so maybe can do payment customization as well.

Crybaby23

Hey, pearstar. It's a great idea actually, I've been investing in this cryptocurrency for 3 years and it's relevant now to be able to pay by using bitcoin. It's safer to make this kind of cryptocurrency transactions because you can hide your personal data from other people which is very good for everyone. There are a lot of sites which can do it, personally I'm using this bitcoin mixer, it's simple to use so you will be able to make transactions without an effort. If you will have some problems with this site, you can read articles there, they might help you.

Last edited:

uooos

What cryptocurrency is profitable to buy now?
In 2018, there were 1,633 digital currencies in the world. Their total market capitalization exceeded $ 244.9 billion. You don't need to have programming skills, learn terminology and frantically follow each coin to buy? This is true? Buy cryptocurrency on Switchere.com is something I constantly think about. But I'm not sure if I need to use this Switchere.com particular service. What do you advise?

Last edited: