Anyone use Cloudflare CDN?

yudi

Hi There,
My hosting provider has Cloudflare feature. I would like to know what is the drawbacks/benefits.
I would be grateful if you could share your experience.

Thanks
Yudi

Last edited:

kdb

very helpful in delivering content to your customers and easy to use, improve site speed.

Woland

Hi everyone! Can you kindly share the page rules for Cloudflare that is compatible with a page cache?

Woland

I mean Cloudflare page rules, like what level of cache to be used on which URL. As I understand we need to exclude thank you page and cart from Cloudflare? Then how it works with scarcity elements, like low stock notice, timers etc...

Thus I'm asking if someone can share a page rules and settings, that works well with Alidropship.

chris37

I mean Cloudflare page rules, like what level of cache to be used on which URL. As I understand we need to exclude thank you page and cart from Cloudflare? Then how it works with scarcity elements, like low stock notice, timers etc...

Thus I'm asking if someone can share a page rules and settings, that works well with Alidropship.

You don't need to set no page rule...
I use cloudflare for all my sites I never exlude woocomerce page and I never notice any cache issue in my cart or in my admin area.

chris37

Razvann

i know by default the rocket loader in also in then help.alidropship.com not compatible with alidropship plugin.
but in my case is really make a lot of deferent in my mobile site loading time, also is give me better score in gtmetrix.
Off topic.
If you really want to have a 90-100% score on gtmetrix on mobile hire a freelancer to make your store in AMP or Progressive Web App technology, the stores are very hard to optimise on Wordpress platform. Yes the CDN make a little bit of difference if you know how to set together with your store and plugins.

chris37

If you really want to have a 90-100% score on gtmetrix on mobile hire a freelancer to make your store in AMP or Progressive Web App technology,
PWA i can do it my self ;) but why i do it ? any website now is mobile friendly ... nobody going to download your app, we are not aliexpress or amazon :)

I have a website which is PWA in my country, but is online store which operating over 8 year with stable customers, for this reason i make it like this.

score 90-100% do you really believe is matter ? then you are out off your mind ... just the onload time is matter nothing else .

the stores are very hard to optimise on Wordpress platform.
Is not hard at all ! i dont know why you say that . To a simple google search almost anybody can optimize them website now.
Maybe years ago when we use to make website with dreamweaver was hard , now with wordpress almost everybody become a developer.

Yes the CDN make a little bit of difference if you know how to set together with your store and plugins.
OMG thank for the info ;) Please you dont need to try so much to prove your self.

also the PWA is not gonna help you get a score of 90-100% , actually is slow down the site , please dont give incorrect information because and other member see and follow our thread!!!

Last edited:

daniel-97

I'm using these rules and they work great with Alidropship plugin

1602553827973.png