Add "Subscribe to newsletter" option on checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar

Pretty much anyone who installs Wordpress, adds a theme and at least one other plugin is a "developer" according to most who use that title these days. The correct title for that sort of work is the old "Webmaster".

As far as I'm concerned, a "Wordpress Developer" is someone who designs and makes plugins, themes and/or Word Press Core changes. Anyone else claiming the title is an ignorant, but laughable wanker. And a true "developer" would not bother with the Original plugin, which is designed for newbies ... they'd use the Woo version with all its countless possibilities for customization.

This guy, is positively a lady.

View attachment 12456

Truly! I mean, he said so! You can't argue with that!

;)
The guy think forum members are impressed when he said repeatedly that he is a developer. In my other post concerning the same guy, I stated what matter for the members is the value to the community. This guy has a big ZERO value. Never helped a single member, All his post is asking help. Developer?

Tylor

Pretty much anyone who installs Wordpress, adds a theme and at least one other plugin is a "developer" according to most who use that title these days. The correct title for that sort of work is the old "Webmaster".
As far as I'm concerned, a "Wordpress Developer" is someone who designs and makes plugins, themes and/or Word Press Core changes. Anyone else claiming the title is an ignorant, but laughable wanker.
Exactly, that's the "point".

And a true "developer" would not bother with the Original plugin, which is designed for newbies ... they'd use the Woo version with all its countless possibilities for customization."
Difficult to say there will be countless possibilities of customization with a plugin that has its code completely obfuscated. I'm not criticizing the fact that Alidropship is obfuscated, and I understand that in general Alidropship is not meant to be highly customizable since there's no developers documentation anyway. You can't argue with that too.

Also: maybe there is a reason behind the fact that in this particular project I didn't used the Woo version btw. Isn't it?
But I see you guys take lots of conclusions in a very irrespectful way, without knowing either me, the project, the reasons behind everything. Maybe that's the forum style, I don't know and I surely don't care.

The "suggestion" has been made, can we close this old and useless thread now?
For me you ("positively the forum boss") can close what you already sentenced as useless and old thread. I will also walk away of this incredibly useless, bad-mannered and arrogant forum.

Have a good weekend.
Kind regards,

Tylor

The guy think forum members are impressed when he said repeatedly that he is a developer. In my other post concerning the same guy, I stated what matter for the members is the value to the community. This guy has a big ZERO value. Never helped a single member, All his post is asking help. Developer?
Mmmm... You know everything, so you are also 100% sure that I never helped anybody. You read minds? Private messages and emails too?

BTW: I never treated anybody in the same irrespectful way you guys treated me. Who knows why? It seems that the word "developer" was triggering all this hateful attitude against me... Seriously, I'm impressed with your behaviour.

If you felt bad for my comments, even if I don't understand the reason why, take my apologies.
Still very impressed...

Kind regards,

Mar

Mmmm... You know everything, so you are also 100% sure that I never helped anybody. You read minds? Private messages and emails too?

Interesting.

Kind regards,
Are you trying to make us believe that all help are in private messages and nothing in public? Not every member of the forum help another member. But if you keep on saying you are a developer, you should be more capable of helping. But there is nothing visible. Now you say it is private messages and nothing in public. That is amazing.

Tylor

Are you trying to make us believe that all help are in private messages and nothing in public? Not every member of the forum help another member. But if you keep on saying you are a developer, you should be more capable of helping. But there is nothing visible. Now you say it is private messages and nothing in public. That is amazing.
I already anwsered your question about my value in a post, as you guys take your time to read all of them, you will probably find it sometimes.

As I said, apologies again for all the pain I caused to you. Please peace. Can we conclude it?

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies.