Editar artículo del tema Davinci Woo en la página principal

sonnyrosario

Saludos!

Levo tres días buscando algún artículo que explique cómo editar el escrito que de demostración que aparece en la página principal del tema Davinci 2.0 (woo). Ha sido en vano. Las explicaciones que he encontrado muestran un botón "editar" que no aparece en mi panel. Abajo les muestro una imagen de mi tema para ver si alguien tiene alguna opinión importante. Gracias!

Attachments

• Articulo homepage davinci woo.png
    Articulo homepage davinci woo.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 12

chris37

Dashboard ---》 pages ---》 homepage
(Hover your mouse over the homepage for appear the edit below)

dont forget to hit the update when you done.

Direct Webstore

Dashboard ---》 pages ---》 homepage
That's not what he's talking about. The Alidropship themes (Including the Woo ones) have a dedicated "Customization" link on the left side of Wp-Admin. That's where that front page article is. Down towards the bottom of the settings ... somewhere.

Direct Webstore

Is there how i explain above
Sorry. You're right. I just installed a copy on a test site. It's changed since I last used it (during its beta testing ... lol). Did they ever fix the child theme problem of it not importing colour settings etc from the mother theme? That was the main problem that stopped me from using it. I guess I will shortly find out now that's on the test site. ;)

chris37

[QUOTE = "Direct Webstore, post: 74988, member: 473"] Sorry. You're right. I just installed a copy on a test site. It's changed since I last used it (during its beta testing ... lol). Did they ever fix the child theme problem of it not importing color settings etc from the mother theme? That was the main problem that stopped me from using it. I guess I will shortly find out now that's on the test site. ;)[/ QUOTE]

I use child theme but I didnt really notice has any issue, thank from mentioned, I will double check it us well;)