Need a Partner @ 50% income

Tayyab

Hello everybody,
Hope you're doing well. I'm Tayyab and I own a Store, I've developed it, and Designed all the stuff required and still working on it. I'm Graphic Designer and Media Artist. I've done all the things to my store just need some marketing and promotion. I want a person to join me with this store and can be stated as Director or Cofounder without any cost. Not asking for any money and else, just a little effort, research, market and study so we can both go together. Let me know if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to see you as my Partner. Thanks
Here is the Store URL: www.jimandjessica.com

rakesh

Hello everybody,
Hope you're doing well. I'm Tayyab and I own a Store, I've developed it, and Designed all the stuff required and still working on it. I'm Graphic Designer and Media Artist. I've done all the things to my store just need some marketing and promotion. I want a person to join me with this store and can be stated as Director or Cofounder without any cost. Not asking for any money and else, just a little effort, research, market and study so we can both go together. Let me know if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to see you as my Partner. Thanks
Here is the Store URL: www.jimandjessica.com
website is not opening I am intrested what you thin send me the website link