Paypal account and needs to know fees for business paypal account .

sandip

Hi
Anybody have an idea how much needs to pay in business account in paypal.
Is that fees same like personal account or not?
Is that we needs to pay per transaction or monthly /yearly fees.
Is there is any fees for returns.

Thanks

daniel-97

Paypal doesn't charge monthly fees for business account. They just deduct a percentage from the money you received from customers, depending on your country ➡ https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#exhibit_A
Yes, it is
Pay per transaction, they will auto deduct it so you won't have to do anything.
Example: Customer paid $50 for your goods. And you live in Viet Nam (I'm using my country to calculate the fee, check the link above for your coutry)
So Paypal's fee for Viet Nam is 4.4% + $0.30. So, they take roughly 5% from $50 = $2.5, you will receive $47.5 in your account when a customer paid. Paypal does all the job, you won't need to do anything.
I haven't had any returns yet as I'm kinda new. But as for what I know, you will bare all the transaction fees. So they will take $50 from your account to return to the customer if they win, and you will lose $2.5

Carol43

Paypal doesn't charge monthly fees for business account. They just deduct a percentage from the money you received from customers, depending on your country ➡ https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#exhibit_A

Yes, it is

Pay per transaction, they will auto deduct it so you won't have to do anything.
Example: Customer paid $50 for your goods. And you live in Viet Nam (I'm using my country to calculate the fee, check the link above for your coutry)
So Paypal's fee for Viet Nam is 4.4% + $0.30. So, they take roughly 5% from $50 = $2.5, you will receive $47.5 in your account when a customer paid. Paypal does all the job, you won't need to do anything.

I haven't had any returns yet as I'm kinda new. But as for what I know, you will bare all the transaction fees. So they will take $50 from your account to return to the customer if they win, and you will lose $2.5
Hey I found this online calculator a few days back and this does pretty much the same what you explained in your comment, it's just that with this you just need to enter values and vola!.. you'll know exactly how much will be deducted and how much will reflect in your bank account..Feed-backs appreciated

jessicajonny

Hi

Thanks
Hey I found this online vat calculator a few days back and this does pretty much the same what you explained in your comment, it's just that with this you just need to enter values and you will get calculated vat !.. you'll know exactly how much will be deducted and how much will reflect in your bank account..Feed-backs appreciated

Last edited:

OliverJacob12

Hi
Is there is any james smith calories calculator fees for returns.

Thanks
And you live in Viet Nam (I'm using my country to calculate the fee, check the link above for your coutry)