AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.9.9 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Export orders in CSV file: several fields added (AliExpress order ID, Store order ID, Coupon code, Coupon value, Shipping price)

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.8.9.9 PHP 7.2+.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 13
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.8.9.9 PHP 7.1.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

kdb

Most of the time it happens. So always check after updating the core AD plugin.

yudi

H
Main features:

• Export orders in CSV file: several fields added (AliExpress order ID, Store order ID, Coupon code, Coupon value, Shipping price)
Hi There,
Save button disappears on Image Editor after installing Alidropship plugin 1.8.9.9.
Can you please fix this bug?
Please find the screenshot attached.

Thanks.

Regards,
Yudi

Attachments

• MissingSaveonImageEditor2.JPG
    MissingSaveonImageEditor2.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
H

Hi There,
Save button disappears on Image Editor after installing Alidropship plugin 1.8.9.9.
Can you please fix this bug?
Please find the screenshot attached.

Thanks.

Regards,
Yudi
Please PM your WordPress login credentials - I will check. It's ok on my end:

Edit Item ‹ Test website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-06-01 13.16.17.png

alexja33

Hi, Victoria. I am very sad because the plugin does not offer SMTP option for free transactional emails for those who have a cloud server. Mandrill, sendgrid and others have prices. You could have an option like zoho mail which has free plans and much cheaper than all of these available. such an update to use zoho mail in transactional emails? Thanks!

Mar

Hi, Victoria. I am very sad because the plugin does not offer SMTP option for free transactional emails for those who have a cloud server. Mandrill, sendgrid and others have prices. You could have an option like zoho mail which has free plans and much cheaper than all of these available. such an update to use zoho mail in transactional emails? Thanks!
Some host provider has a default mail delivery client for all their clients. You only have to use their server in Outgoing Mail Server Hostname of any SMTP plugin. You are free from tedious setup of mail client account, yet emails end-up in spam folders.

fraymores

Hi I am using the Alidropship host service, and I am trying to set Sparkpost, but it is very difficult. do you know if this host have a default mail delivery? and how can I set it in theAlidropship plugin?

Mar

Hi I am using the Alidropship host service, and I am trying to set Sparkpost, but it is very difficult. do you know if this host have a default mail delivery? and how can I set it in theAlidropship plugin?
I don't think so. I have experienced this problem of email delivery programs. In fact one email program I used in the past was Sparkpost. It was working fine for a period, suddenly it stopped and I was not able to make it work again. I also tried other programs like Pepipost. It only work in test mails, never worked in the real world. My host provider is InterServer. It has a default mail program for all it's clients. Again, what you need to do is use their server name in setting SMTP plugins and you are using their email delivery program called Mail Channels. No more creating an account, adding records in Zone editor, verify and all of those. It is very good, emails never end in Spam folders. This email problems is a thing of he past with InterServer.