RAM and CPU Usage

Andrzej13

Hello guys, somebode have the same?
I have hosting with 4GB ram, and from 1 year everything was great. From last update i have really big problem.
Alidropship developers cannot do anything, just keep writing that they will.

My host increased my parameters to 32GB of RAM and 8 processor cores. Today the site started to walk slowly again.
usage.png
Hosting provider send me message - that i have 96 thousand queries within 5 minutes

Code:
SELECT *
FROM wp8j_ads_products p
INNER JOIN wp8j_ads_products_meta m
ON p.post_id = m.post_id
WHERE p.post_id = 0 LIMIT 1\G

45 thousand queries within 5 minutes

Code:
SELECT post_id, meta_key, 
meta_value FROM 
wp8j_postmeta WHERE post_id 
IN (17) ORDER BY meta_id 
ASC\G

and 45 thousand queries within 5 minutes from

Code:
SELECT * FROM wp8j_posts 
WHERE ID = 17 LIMIT 1\G

a total of 186 thousand queries within 5 minutes ......

My traffic per day are +/- 10k people.

This is a joke, one day for more traffic 500mb ram is enough, currently 13 GB would not be enough.

Mar

Hello guys, somebode have the same?
I have hosting with 4GB ram, and from 1 year everything was great. From last update i have really big problem.
Alidropship developers cannot do anything, just keep writing that they will.

My host increased my parameters to 32GB of RAM and 8 processor cores. Today the site started to walk slowly again.
View attachment 11779
Hosting provider send me message - that i have 96 thousand queries within 5 minutes

Code:
SELECT *
FROM wp8j_ads_products p
INNER JOIN wp8j_ads_products_meta m
ON p.post_id = m.post_id
WHERE p.post_id = 0 LIMIT 1\G

45 thousand queries within 5 minutes

Code:
SELECT post_id, meta_key,
meta_value FROM
wp8j_postmeta WHERE post_id
IN (17) ORDER BY meta_id
ASC\G

and 45 thousand queries within 5 minutes from

Code:
SELECT * FROM wp8j_posts
WHERE ID = 17 LIMIT 1\G

a total of 186 thousand queries within 5 minutes ......

My traffic per day are +/- 10k people.

This is a joke, one day for more traffic 500mb ram is enough, currently 13 GB would not be enough.
I gave this links just a while ago to a member who have the same problem of high CPU usage: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/good-hosting.12129/page-2, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/new-interserver-account.14378/#post-64842. I used to have this issue. The solution is in these threads.

Mar

Only solution are move to Interserver?
Im using Alidropship standard, not AliWoo.
According to my personal experience and the many members of this forum who have moved their site and are satisfied with InterServer, I recommend the host provider to resolve the issue of high CPU usage and it is regardless of the version of the plugin, the original or woo.

Especially now that the Standard Webhosting Plan was moved to the hybrid kernel for cloud linux (The kernel is a fundamental part of a modern computer's operating system and used to initialize and manages critical resources like CPU, Memory, I/O devices, clocks etc and provides a platform to be able to run other programs and utilize all these resources in better way),

It was moved only yesterday. Moving your site to InterServer cost you nothing as it is free for the first month including site migration.

Andrzej13

Everything was fine all the time, with 5x bigger traffic there were no jumps and the site worked correctly. What could it be? With smaller resources, the site worked correctly, after the massacre.