How can I improve my posts using the auto poster?

Dylan-

Hello,

I am wondering if there could be written a more detailed tutorial about the use of templates.
It would be awesome to have different post, but it is hard to create a cool looking template that shows the products without displaying the same message every time.

Nadezhda

Staff member
If I get you right, Dylan, you want us to decipher the meanings of the variables, that can be used in templates?
Here they are:
%TITLE% - product title / post title
%URL% - product link
%TAGS% - hashtags
%TAGSCAT% - categories hashtags
%EXCERPT% - short product description
%FULLTEXT% - full product description
%PRICE% - product price
%SALEPRICE% - discount price
%HOMEURL% - home url link
%SITENAME% - website name

We will create more detailed video instructions about how to setup Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter Posters in the future!

Dylan-

Hi Nadezhda, yeah but I know these exist, but I mean examples how to set it up to make the marketing messages look not so automated.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Dylan, we are providing the promotional tool, but we are not suggesting the examples of templates suitable for all the niches. We advise to learn more information how to make posts more varied and interesting for people, but we can't provide you with reliable advice because it's a copywriting field.. We believe, there are a lot of ways to make posts look more human-created, but it's not about technical part, just about the author's imagination.

Direct Webstore

... there are a lot of ways to make posts look more human-created, but it's not about technical part, just about the author's imagination.

Unfortunately you can't build creativity and imagination into the plugin ... that needs to installed into the plugin user while they are developing in their mother's womb. lol ;)

hardwork

If I get you right, Dylan, you want us to decipher the meanings of the variables, that can be used in templates?
Here they are:
%TITLE% - product title / post title
%URL% - product link
%TAGS% - hashtags
%TAGSCAT% - categories hashtags
%EXCERPT% - short product description
%FULLTEXT% - full product description
%PRICE% - product price
%SALEPRICE% - discount price
%HOMEURL% - home url link
%SITENAME% - website name

We will create more detailed video instructions about how to setup Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter Posters in the future!

%TAGSCAT%

i creadte some about 15 hashtag on categories woocommerce page

how to should write insta hashtags

#hasthtag, #hasthtag,
hasthtag,hasthtag,
hasthtag, hasthtag,

i wrote hasthtag,hasthtag, but insta share contecnt comes empty . no text not hashtag there