Alishipping for China/USA

vaskobgn

I just bought AliDropship and also buy AliShipping, but here the journey begins. Everything is okay with the plugin and I have few more things to finish before start everything. A lady from the support explains me that Alishipping is only for the China shipping methods. My question is what I need to do then if I want to add products in my store which have both options- ships from China and ships from USA?

Kind Regards,
Vasko

Mar

I just bought AliDropship and also buy AliShipping, but here the journey begins. Everything is okay with the plugin and I have few more things to finish before start everything. A lady from the support explains me that Alishipping is only for the China shipping methods. My question is what I need to do then if I want to add products in my store which have both options- ships from China and ships from USA?

Kind Regards,
Vasko
Haven't heard about Alishipping for China shipping methods only. I just checked it to confirm. Alishipping work regardless of where the product warehouse is. I think there was a misunderstanding with this lady from support. Which support was that?

1585876785466.png

vaskobgn

Hello Mar, thanks for the fast reply. Here is what Irina told me.
Everything else is okay i think, but those situation is still confusing for me.. what u think?

irina-dropship.PNG

Mar

Hello Mar, thanks for the fast reply. Here is what Irina told me.
Everything else is okay i think, but those situation is still confusing for me.. what u think?

View attachment 11534
I am not surprised. Sometime the support team are confused, also they contradict among them selves. Look at this screenshot of a product in edit mode, The shipping modes for the USA are listed, UPS is one of them. I don't understand how they can say it is not included.

1585902033245.png

Last edited:

Mar

Yea, you`re right that UPS is here, but USPS isn't and for example I`m showing you the screen from my website panel of aliexpress product which is: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000286525967.html so this product have only one delivery option from USA to USA and that is USPS 4-7 days which isnt included in my panel am i right?
View attachment 11542
Sorry, I mentioned USPS in my post above, it was actually UPS. But it don't change the fact that the addon include not only Chinese shipping methods. Take note that the shipping methods in the list is default from China. The AliExpress page in your example is Ship from the USA and the destination is USA. It is a totally different story and it is no wonder if USPS is not in the list in your screenshot.

vaskobgn

Yeah, i understand you, but what is your advice in this case? I mean that when I start selling what is my best option, because if I want to sell this product for example USA to USA -> USPS is the only shipping option
And once more i wanna thank you for your kindness.

Mar

Yeah, i understand you, but what is your advice in this case? I mean that when I start selling what is my best option, because if I want to sell this product for example USA to USA -> USPS is the only shipping option
And once more i wanna thank you for your kindness.
Not all is USPS. It still depend on the seller. If the warehouse is USA and the destination is also USA, there is not much choice of shipping method because it is a local delivery.

1585921201003.png

kdb

Well, recently I have cancelled an order due to this issue. the plugin didn't fetch the shipping cost from US/UPS properly.

for Eg.
the cost of the item is $20 and shipping from china is $3.5
the cost of the item is $15 and shipping from the US is $13.
and my customer chooses from the US but the shipping cost was calculated based on china.
so I have tried, not to lose the customer and at last, I need to cancel the order and refund the money.

I think there is bug which needs to tune. that lady maybe knows this.

Regards

vaskobgn

Hmm I`m not sure if I understand u? How so.. i cant do anything? U mean that I cant offer this product or?

Mar

Hmm I`m not sure if I understand u? How so.. i cant do anything? U mean that I cant offer this product or?
You can always offer the product, no matter what. I will make it clear. If you are using the Alishipping add on, the shipping method in AliExpress will be the shipping method in your store, hence the name of the add on. If you want to use your own shipping method you disable the add on and setup shipping in woocommerce. But what ever shipping method you offer, when you order the product in AliExpress, their shipping method will apply. If you offer free shipping and it turn out the product is not free shipping in AliExpress, you, not the customer will pay the shipping cost.