cached plugin

chris37

Hello people , do anybody here find a solution how to make cached plugin work properly with alidropship currency switcer, i try many plugin with no luck. the currecy switcer not work properly with cached setting enable.

Last edited:

chris37

I try the wp faster cached,w3 total cached and the standard cached of bluehost...I use da vinci woo 2.0 theme ...when the cache plagin is enable I can't change the currency flag. Some page stay in my default currency,Sometimes the flag is euro and the currency of the home page is dollar and the shop page is on euro,Some category is on euro and some other on dollar. In the currency setting in alidropship woo plugin I have enable the button which is say "enable if cache plugin is enable with no luck"

chris37

In the article say if you use alidropship woo with woocommerce do not use cache plugin because causing issue :(
If you check my website in gtmetrix it really optimized over 90% but my loading time it's around 8 second.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

In the article say if you use alidropship woo with woocommerce do not use cache plugin because causing issue

This?
! If you are using Alidropship Woo + WooCommerce, we do not recommend using any cache plugins as they slow down the site instead of increasing the speed. WooCommerce plugin has its own tool for this purpose. Go to WooCommerce > Status > Tools > Product Lookup Tables > Regenerate

That was only posted a week ago. News to me. Probably because of that major Woocommerce update recently.

But that link I gave you was just for a list of search results for the word "cache". It was for the second article about cache plugins below the "Troubleshooting" one that I was searching for. I wasn't expecting that new article. Lucky I know how to use a search box. LOL

So I checked my current 4 sites speed. All still OK. (AliWoo+Woocommerce+WP Rocket Cache) But I want to look more into this new problem and also run more speed tests. I find it hard to believe Woocommerce would make itself incompatible with cache plugins. But crazy things can happen, I guess.

Have you ruled out this cause yet? ...
Caching plugins also have the potential to cause your site to load incorrectly or not at all, if configured in an incompatible or faulty manner.

By doing this? ...
Confirm settings after implementation to avoid undesired results.

By Googling, for example, "WP Faster Cache settings for Woocommerce"?

Last edited:

chris37

I believe you dont notice the issue because you dont have in your website the ability to your visitor change the currency

Direct Webstore

I believe you dont notice the issue because you dont have in your website the ability to your visitor change the currency
Your belief is incorrect. How on Earth could you know the setup of my sites? Can I borrow your Crystal Ball? ;) I run AliWoo (With a correctly functioning Currency Switcher)+Woocommerce+WP Rocket Cache+Flatsome theme on all of them. No problems, so far. But I Googled the correct WP Rocket cache settings a long time ago when I first installed it.

So you have five choices ...

1. Give up and just take the advice above and don't use a cache plugin and implement the Woo tables setting that was mentioned.

2. Google "Woocommerce cache plugin incompatibility" or similar to find further info and possible answers.

3. Do this ...
By Googling, for example, "WP Faster Cache settings for Woocommerce"?
... in order to troubleshoot and rule out the cache settings as the cause of the problem.

4. Wait for others to come here and see what they say.

5. Do nothing.

chris37

If you use woocommerce please answer me that..how the regeneration of the product it's gonna help reduse the loading time of the page ?

Direct Webstore

If you use woocommerce please answer me that..how the regeneration of the product it's gonna help reduse the loading time of the page ?

You will need to wait for me to do this first in order to hand the complete answer to you on a silver plate .. lol
But I want to look more into this new problem and also run more speed tests. I find it hard to believe Woocommerce would make itself incompatible with cache plugins.

I'm pretty busy and this is not my problem at the moment, so it may take me a few days to get around to it. So if you don't wish to wait, you could Google it yourself.

Or wait for someone to come along here who may have already researched this.

Direct Webstore

found this link here ... how you solve it?
I didn't solve it. The developers did. That was so long ago I've forgotten about it. But my last reply on that thread was more or less the same as what I said here about (cache) settings.

I've already suggested you check that to see if it's the problem or at least rule it out as the problem. That's how you "troubleshoot".
If you have no wish to, then just forget about using a cache plugin.

But anyway, I thought you said changing your theme fixed it. (I don't see how though)
i believe the da Vinci woo 2.0 theme cause the proplem

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I should have said, "It was updated a week ago" ... and it's still news to me that they're officially recommending not to use a cache plugin. But it's obviously not a 100% problem for all users or situations because it works fine for me and I've only seen a couple of people complaining about it.

chris37

Mar you say you use w3 total cached..how you exclude the currency switcher from be cached?

Last edited:

Mar

Moderator you say you use w3 total cached..how you exclude the currency switcher from be cached?
Below is the setting. Think you have mentioned the setting. The setting is with any cache plugin and the currency switcher is working.

1585561542508.png

chris37

I have the same setting like you with alidropship woo plugin and da Vinci woo 2.0 I try with w3 cached...and still the currency switcher have the cached issue...

Anyway I was mean if you exclude the currency switcher from the w3 setting ?

Mar

I have the same setting like you with alidropship woo plugin and da Vinci woo 2.0 I try with w3 cached...and still the currency switcher have the cached issue...

Anyway I was mean if you exclude the currency switcher from the w3 setting ?
The currency switcher don't have to be excluded in the cache plugin. The setting is suppose to take care of that.