My Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

edemon

Hi,

I got an email from WordPress say that AliDropShip woo plugin is causing a fatal error on my site. Below is the error details:

=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 0 of the file /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/update.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WC() in /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/update.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): adsw_check_plugin_update(Object(stdClass))
#1 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(stdClass), Array)
#2 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(1832): apply_filters('pre_set_site_tr...', Object(stdClass), 'update_plugins')
#3 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-includes/update.php(424): set_site_transient('update_plugins', Object(stdClass))
#4 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): wp_update_plugins('')
#5 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#6 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#7 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(367): do_action('load-plugins.ph...')
#8 /home/ufz08cyn48yc/publi

For now, almost all the images in my library have been broken and that leads to my products on store-front becomes unavailable. When I check the images links, they are still hosted and available on AliDropship server and they can't appear on my Wordpress library.

1585461295687.png

1585461242762.png

Mar

I got an email from WordPress say that AliDropShip woo plugin is causing a fatal error on my site. Below is the error details:
If you have a backup restore it, than spending time on this errors. That is why backup is so important.

edemon

I have backup and when the problem appeared, I used my backup but the error didn't disappear

Sunster

Staff member
It's much easier to first disable the Alidropship plugin, clear all errors and then test your WordPress install to make sure it is running ok. If not then troubleshoot your WP install and if all good then reinstall a fresh copy of the Alidropship plugin and test again.

If all else fails and you determine that the errors are the result of the plugin then as suggested above, contact support@alidropship.com or use the contact form.