No order details under customer account

I made a test order as client on my webiste. i got an email from the store as thank you email and could see the order details in the email.

Now i'm seeing 2 issues here

1. After placing the order i went to my account and when i click Order tab i can not see any order details under my account.

2. i changed the order status from paid to processed or if i enter dummy tracking number im not receiving any email on status changes.

need immediate help im very close to launching my store.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I made a test order as client on my webiste. i got an email from the store as thank you email and could see the order details in the email.

Now i'm seeing 2 issues here

1. After placing the order i went to my account and when i click Order tab i can not see any order details under my account.

2. i changed the order status from paid to processed or if i enter dummy tracking number im not receiving any email on status changes.

need immediate help im very close to launching my store.
Hello Muhammad,
1. Please make sure you use the latest version of plugin : https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/. If so, please deactivate and activate your AliDropship plugin.
2. you get 2 notifications: Purchase notification - this notification is received upon purchase and Order shipped notification - which is sent after all Tracking IDs are collected . Please clarify what is your issue about these notifications?

Dear I've the latest version of plugin

Yesterday i checked again and i noticed the following

1. If i make a payment as express checkout i do not see my order details under the order tab inside my account (But i do receive emails about the order purchase and order tracking)

2. Now if i disable or use the add to cart option and make the payment the order details dose show under my account inside the tab.

Can you please tell me if it's working as normal or am i making any mistake here ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear I've the latest version of plugin

Yesterday i checked again and i noticed the following

1. If i make a payment as express checkout i do not see my order details under the order tab inside my account (But i do receive emails about the order purchase and order tracking)

2. Now if i disable or use the add to cart option and make the payment the order details dose show under my account inside the tab.

Can you please tell me if it's working as normal or am i making any mistake here ?
Could you please send some screenshots? it is still not very clear for me (

SChe

Hello, I am having a similar problem as well.

In my clients' own customer account, specifically in the order tab, they cannot see the orders they've purchased. They cannot see the status and the products that they've purchased. I have the latest plugin as well.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I am having a similar problem as well.

In my clients' own customer account, specifically in the order tab, they cannot see the orders they've purchased. They cannot see the status and the products that they've purchased. I have the latest plugin as well.
Hello, I've tested on my demo-site - everything seems fine:

My account - Google Chrome 2020-02-21 11.24.20.png

Please check once again at your end, just make a test order like your customers do and check if that order appears at Order section of your account.

SChe

Thank you for your reply, I checked it again but the successful order was not there. The only details were the cancelled order only. I will try to make a test order again.