Urgent help requested. Fatal Error with the plugin.

RasAlGhul

Hello,
I am using the woo version of the plugin.

Currently moving my site from siteground to closte.com

However, we are facing fatal error while migrating our site to the new host.
PHP Fatal error: <br>The encoded file <b>/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php</b> is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0
The file is encoded but the PHP ioncube_loader is enabled.

Can someone advise on how to fix this please?

Thanks in advance.

Direct Webstore

Uninstall and delete the Aliwoo plugin.
Download and install a fresh copy. https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
None of your settings or products will be lost.

If you can't access the WP-Admin, go to CPanel>Files Manager>Your site (public_html)>wp-content>plugins and rename the alidswoo folder to alidswoo-old. Then access WP-Admin, and delete the Aliwoo plugin. Then install the new one.

Delete the old "alidswoo-old' folder if it's still there.

RasAlGhul

Uninstall and delete the Aliwoo plugin.
Download and install a fresh copy. https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
None of your settings or products will be lost.

If you can't access the WP-Admin, go to CPanel>Files Manager>Your site (public_html)>wp-content>plugins and rename the alidswoo folder to alidswoo-old. Then access WP-Admin, and delete the Aliwoo plugin. Then install the new one.

Delete the old "alidswoo-old' folder if it's still there.
Are you sure, it is going to work and i am not going to lose my product setting?

Thanks for your advice.

Direct Webstore

Are you sure, it is going to work
No. I'm not sure it will solve the problem, but I'm betting it will. I'm also 100% sure it will do no harm. Every time the Alidropship plugin or any plugin is updated it is deleted and a new one is downloaded and installed in the background. You will be doing the same thing manually. I and millions of others have done it many times with many Wordpress plugins.

i am not going to lose my product setting?
You will 100% NOT lose any settings, products, descriptions or anything at all. It's all stored in the database.