which one

• Total voters

amir_93

Hi

I'm stuck between choosing one of my two store addresses

[myniche].sotre

Or

[myniche].com

Because [myniche].com has already been taken.
I have to use a long address for example: [myniche]751.com or [myniche]_web.com or best_[myniche]4.com

But I can use my niche name exactly at [myniche].store just it!

Which one do you think is more appropriate?

Direct Webstore

If you truly do not know that ".com" is by far the best choice, you have much more to learn.
And if you are incapable of typing "What domain extension is the best?" into Google, that learning process is going to be very difficult.

Honestly, creating an entire forum post for such a question is ...

... nevermind.

Yassine.Samaki

If you truly do not know that ".com" is by far the best choice, you have much more to learn.
And if you are incapable of typing "What domain extension is the best?" into Google, that learning process is going to be very difficult.

Honestly, creating an entire forum post for such a question is ...

... nevermind.
Wow wow why are you so rude with this guy ? He is just asking a question, it's a forum so people can ask any questions. If you won't answer to him don't give him this attitude and leave the post.

Direct Webstore

Wow wow why are you so rude with this guy ?
Your "rudeness" is my "truth". You're quite a sensitive little petal.

it's a forum so people can ask any questions.
That's exactly right. They can even provide any answers. They can even have enough freedom of speech to demonstrate slight annoyance at really stupid questions. Especially when they occur extremely often. Hey! One can even demonstrate their over-sensitivity to people demonstrating their annoyance, just like you did! It's a great place, isn't it?

leave the post.
Sorry. I don't recognize your authority. ;)

If you won't answer to him
I did answer him. I also pointed him in the right direction for further research.

Now it's your turn to enlighten him further, if you wish to, rather than the valueless bleatings you've presented so far.

Last edited:

Yassine.Samaki

Yeah sure you answered him by called him "incapable". Any problems with authority ? I feel like your sensitive about that or i touch your ego on something ? I'm not going to create a debate here. If you think you did right and you provide him the best answer ever good for you. Have a good day.