Anyone using Siteground with Alidropship Plugin

Carlos Moraes

Got it, @Mar . What happens is that I already have a Siteground plan which I can use, plus I'm not planning to have multiple mega dropshipping sites.

I understood you've got problems only after expanding above a certain level, right?

So if I have 1 single site with, let's say, 100 different products, do you think I'll have such resources issues?

Mar

Got it, @Mar . What happens is that I already have a Siteground plan which I can use, plus I'm not planning to have multiple mega dropshipping sites.

I understood you've got problems only after expanding above a certain level, right?

So if I have 1 single site with, let's say, 100 different products, do you think I'll have such resources issues?
You may not have this restriction issues, and it make sense to continue your plan with Siteground, of course you have paid it. But keep in mind that you are in a host provider that is much more expensive than many that has no resource limits and are generally better.

stv

I just changed my hosting to Name Hero. At the first time I visited my website after migration, I was shocked with its super fast page loading speed. It is much much faster compared with previous hosting Hostgator which I had been using for about 10 years. Besides its super fast page loading, Name Hero has lower price with free & automatic SSL, Cloudflare w/Railgun, daily backup as well as free domain.

Name Hero is the best hosting I know so far.