Cash on Delivery Option

Alvin

Hi does anyone know if the COD option in alidropship plug in provides additional field for adding extra charge. Example: I want my customers to pay extra $xxx.xx
amount if they opted COD option from my site.

Mar

Hi does anyone know if the COD option in alidropship plug in provides additional field for adding extra charge. Example: I want my customers to pay extra $xxx.xx
I'm not sure if there is a drop shipping store offering COD. If you offer COD you take care of delivery. You need a delivery service that will collect the item from the seller mostly in China and deliver it to where ever the buyer shipping address and collect the payment and send to you. What if the buyer will not pay upon delivery for some reason? These are things and scenarios you need to consider before thinking of the extra charge.

Humantorch

There's no way you can integrate COD with AliExpress, expect you have the product upfront already and managing the delivery yourself.

Last edited: