The Rubens theme (BETA)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

AliDropship team is thrilled to present Rubens, a clean and highly configurable theme that is able to fulfill any design and business goals.

giphy.gif

Features:
  • Most popular products in Main menu. A multi-level drop-down menu ensures easy navigation.
  • Sticky header. Keep your Main menu fixed as you scroll down.
  • Pop-up Homepage video. Tell your story by featuring a YouTube video.
  • Great blog experience. Homepage blog posts and beautiful Blog layout.
  • Large images in Instagram feed. Share your latest Instagram posts with your customers and followers.
  • Smart search. Show live search results for items and categories for better shopping experience.
  • Two image gallery types. Use open image gallery or a standard image slider.
  • Related and Recently viewed products. Generate sales by showing more items to your website visitors on Single product page.
  • All the built-in themes share the same side Shopping cart, Shopping cart page, Checkout, About us and Blog pages.
Before getting started, it might be a good idea:
You can learn more in this thread.

Transparent header, full-width homepage slider

1.png

Homepage product blocks

3.png

Instagram feed

4.png

Subscription form and Footer

5.png

Single product page

2.png

Side Shopping Cart

8.png

Category page

7.png

Search

8.jpg
To participate in a beta of the theme, you need to have AliDropship original plugin and free time to test the theme.
Since this is a beta, please keep in mind that not everything might be perfect yet. But with your help, we can make this theme the best .

Your feedback and requests are very welcomed and encouraged.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 7

DaXx

Amazing theme, I have a question:

How to product images put in "gallery" not to shows as the drop down a list down. ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Amazing theme, I have a question:

How to product images put in "gallery" not to shows as the drop down a list down. ?
Hello,
Could you please send me a screenshot illustrating your question? To make sure we're on the same page. I'm not really sure what drop-down list you have in mind.

DaXx

Hello,
Could you please send me a screenshot illustrating your question? To make sure we're on the same page. I'm not really sure what drop-down list you have in mind.
Hello

Here is a screenshot with "drop-down" pictures which I want to show in click image gallery instead where images can be seen by clicking left and right, you know what I mean.

Attachments

• this.jpg
    this.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello

Here is a screenshot with "drop-down" pictures which I want to show in click image gallery instead where images can be seen by clicking left and right, you know what I mean.
Would you like to add the images from product description to the gallery?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes, as it shows on the link I shared with you. Instead of listing one after one on the product page.
The Rubens theme uses a different type of image gallery.
To see it, go to Customization => Single Product => Single Product Page Settings and enable the Use slider for product image gallery option.

Single Product ‹ Rubens theme for AliDropship — WordPress (1).png

Camping and Hiking Backpack – Rubens theme for AliDropship.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, how to translate this theme? What languages are available?
Hello,

Thank you for your interest! You can contribute to translation using our platform called GlotPress.
Please send me a pm with your email so I can create an account for you.
By the way, the theme is completely translated into Spanish and Czech.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks. Where can I find .po and .mo files for these languages?
Hello,

Actually, you don't need to upload any of these files. Just add your translations using the 'Add' button in your GlotPress account. I approve submitted translations on a daily basis.