Social Rabbit version 3.2.0

Direct Webstore

@Nadezhda so Instagram not posting issue was not Instagram's issue, but it was because of Socialrabbit?

According to post #1 in the problems thread ... both.

Many users have been encountering the error «Can`t upload photo" with Instagram posting via Social Rabbit at the moment. Unfortunately we can't influence on such a huge platform and we can't fix it from our end now. Waiting for updates from Instagram.

The red is Alidropships share of the issue.
The green is Instagrams share of the issue.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi! We were waiting for Instagram updates to update our plugin too and resolve that issue.

vazzzz

Promoter and Mutual Promotion don't work at all at the moment. The Grabber seems to work, but doesn't add any text to the post although I can see it in my wordpress admin panel (post text is visible in the Instagram's overview, but not actually added to the post). Haven't checked the rest Instagram options though. Is there any list of what is working and what not and what do we expect to be fixed when ?

Direct Webstore

Thank you very much. This won't affect the settings already in place?
No. They are stored in the database.

When you update it normally via the WP-Admin>Updates it your site temporarily goes into maintenance mode and the old plugin gets deleted, then the new one is downloaded, installed and activated automatically. You will just be doing the same manually.

Janjesant

No. They are stored in the database.

When you update it normally via the WP-Admin>Updates it your site temporarily goes into maintenance mode and the old plugin gets deleted, then the new one is downloaded, installed and activated automatically. You will just be doing the same manually.
I'm most grateful. That makes perfect sense!