AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.6.4.3 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Issue with importing images is solved (when they were stuck) - to complete images import you will need to re-authorize at the extension (after plugin's update) and import 1 product. After that wait while all images will be imported.

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.4.3 PHP 7.1.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 15
  • alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.4.3 PHP 7.2+.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

cristiane

Hi, why is all the imported images not loading?
Even with the new update of the 16.4.3 plugin

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-12-14 à 14.26.41.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-12-14 à 14.26.41.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 17

iDan

And nobody tells me anything ...
to solve the problem!
unfortunately and apparently, thats very common among alidropship team..

edit, but dont forget they also just pushed out an update..so simply wait for a reply..

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, why is all the imported images not loading?
Even with the new update of the 16.4.3 plugin
unfortunately and apparently, thats very common among alidropship team..

edit, but dont forget they also just pushed out an update..so simply wait for a reply..
Hello, T o complete images import you will need to re-authorize at the extension (after plugin's update) and import 1 product. After that wait while all images will be imported.

iDan

she told you to give her in private mesage, your wp info, so she could get in it and check the problem.

do that. cmon, she took the time and replied to you - so do some effort and do the least she asks for in the reply

cristiane

Hello,
thank you very much for your help!
I followed the steps and nothing has changed! The images are not imported on the site!
I await his return!

sridhar

Main features:

• Issue with importing images is solved (when they were stuck) - to complete images import you will need to re-authorize at the extension (after plugin's update) and import 1 product. After that wait while all images will be imported.
dint work even deleting & installing new version plugin