Ads SEO Image Optimizer Not Working

mglazebroo

I purchased and activated this plugin but it isn't actually adding alt or title text to my images. Am I missing someting.
Screen-Shot-2019-12-03-at-9.21.51-AM.png

another example
Screen-Shot-2019-12-03-at-9.21.31-AM.png

Direct Webstore

Am I missing someting.
Yes. You are. You should read the documentation (or even the Beta thread) to fill in the missing bits.

Only images that are uploaded/imported after the plugin is installed will have titles and ALT descriptions changed. Not the images that were already on your server.

mglazebroo

Yes. You are. You should read the documentation (or even the Beta thread) to fill in the missing bits.

Only images that are uploaded/imported after the plugin is installed will have titles and ALT descriptions changed. Not the images that were already on your server.
It isn’t working for newly imported products either and their is an option in the plugin to update them all.

mglazebroo

It isn’t working for newly imported products either and their is an option in the plugin to update them all.
Thanks for your suggestion though. After reading through the beta thread I am guessing the issue is because my product images aren’t hosted on my server. I’ll change the setting and import a new product to test

mglazebroo

That unfortunately didnt work either. THis is a product I just added and if you ispect the code for the images there is just not a title or alt tag added.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 8.43.36 AM.png

Direct Webstore

my product images aren’t hosted on my server.
Right. It can't deal with remote images.

It can only "resize/optimize" and rename titles/ALT on images already on your server.
It cannot rename filenames of images already on your server. It can only rename image file names imported after the plugin has been installed.

if you ispect the code for the images there is just not a title or alt tag added.
Please Note! Title Renamer will rename only titles (not file names) of images which were added to your site before (in order not to damage links on your site). However, if you activate the auto mode, the Title Renamer will optimize titles for new images.

It all works perfectly for me and everyone else. You are definitely missing something. I suggest you re-read everything and double-check all your settings ... otherwise, write to support, give them Admin access and let them check it out.

Last edited:

mglazebroo

Right. It can't deal with remote images.

It can only "resize/optimize" and rename titles/ALT on images already on your server.
It cannot rename filenames of images already on your server. It can only rename image file names imported after the plugin has been installed.

It all works perfectly for me and everyone else. You are definitely missing something. I suggest you re-read everything and double-check all your settings ... otherwise, write to support, give them Admin access and let them check it out.
Support is on it. Thanks for your reply