How to make full footer and menu available in Rafael theme's blog ?

akarpun

Maybe a newbie question, but How to make full footer and menu available in Rafael theme's blog ?
I got full footer and menu on the site main page but only minimised footer and no menu at all in site's Blog
Please help

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 23.36.36.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 23.36.36.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 23.37.31.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 23.37.31.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 23.38.20.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 23.38.20.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 7
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Maybe a newbie question, but How to make full footer and menu available in Rafael theme's blog ?
I got full footer and menu on the site main page but only minimised footer and no menu at all in site's Blog
Please help
Hello,

Thank you for your question!
These are two different footers. The one in the blog doesn't have a menu. Is it important for your blog to have the standard footer menu?

akarpun

Hello,

Thank you for your question!
These are two different footers. The one in the blog doesn't have a menu. Is it important for your blog to have the standard footer menu?

Hi,

I think it's important to have consistency through the site to maintain wholesome UX, so in short, yes.
Can you point me in right direction so I can change it ? And what about the main menu - they are different too between Blog and Home Page ?

Thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I think it's important to have consistency through the site to maintain wholesome UX, so in short, yes.
Can you point me in right direction so I can change it ? And what about the main menu - they are different too between Blog and Home Page ?

Thank you
Thanks for sharing your opinion with me!
I'm afraid there's no way you can do this now, but we'll add this option shortly.

julieh

I agree with @akarpun that this is important. Consistent footer across store and blog and widgetized sidebar would both be excellent.

akarpun

@Ekaterina - do you know when this option will be added ?
I checked all your paid themes - and it's same with paid themes too.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Blog is managed by the plugin, that's why it's the same in all the themes.
This option will be added in December.